Mssing a Challenge Mode Mastery FP

He guys,

the SWTOR FP are brilliant i enjoy to play it.

Some of the FP´s are quite easy, especiall if all 4 members are well geared. It´s more a rush through as a challenge.

What do you think about a system with e.g. 6 Mastery levels: M0 - M5

Trash and bosses will have from level to level x% more hitpoint, do x% more damage etc.

With finalization of the FP M1-M5 you´ll get a special reward, let´s say x-fragments of y.

After you gathered x-fragements of y, we can upgrade an item e.g. form 306 to 307. (or another slot)

I don´t wanna copy the m-system from WoW; time pressure and different affixes, the raider.io ranking took out the fun and made the atmosphere mostly toxic. It´s more a level related to the torment levels of D3 and a level between M0 and Operations for 4 people.

I only thought about a long term motivation and underline the good FP´s with a challenge.

I am looking forward to share you ideas. Feedback is welcome.

BR

Androxit

A special challenge mode wouldn't really help with that, I agree.

And most implementations of "challenge ranks" that I am familiar boil down to statistical increases and health bloat.

What we really need is for a second tier of flashpoints to exist similiar to how it did in vanilla swtor and for certain specific flashpoints (LOST ISLAND I'm looking at you and your Rakghoul Medics!) to be un-nerfed.

I also think we need NiM EV/KP to come back so that theres a better bridge between HM and NiM Operations to draw more players into the harder content.