Tank looking for a good home

Daknel

Hi, I"m a 55Jug that is looking for a guild that does ops regularly, is friendly, active, structured, and has need of a tank. I've been in the game off and on since beta and have much experience in all the current ops. If your guild needs a tank let me know, I'd love to join up! :-) Edited by Daknel

Check out <Emperor's Hammer>, we are a sociable and friendly guild that does progression raiding. We are currently 5/5 HM TFB, 7/7 HM S&V, and 3/5 HM DF and are working on HM Corruptor Zero. Our progression team is currently looking for another permanent tank to fill our ranks and we'd love to have ya on board!

We raid every Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday nights at 7:30 p.m. EST, let me know if you're interested! PM me on any of my toons (Ezria, Angela'gossow, Unforgive, Sanitaria, Mercyful'fate or Dyers-eve). You're welcome to sign up on our website as well and we'll get you an invite in game. /who Emperor's Hammer should bring up our guild roster and you can ask for an invite then as well.

Rancor Bait is a fun, friendly guild that loves to hang out together and kick some butt in SWTOR. We have guild events, some of us PVP, and of course the downing of content! We are actively seeking a Jugg Tank on our ops nights in our 2nd progression group. Fri 8pm and Sun 7pm.

Come see for yourself and chat with our members /who and http://rancorbait.enjin.com