Crafting 75s

Hockaday

never gonna happen , jessy sky said on the PTS forums just before the PTS went down no 75 wil be reable they are ment as a reward for run in NIM and they want to keep it that way for now .

That post was taken down as well sorry.

never gonna happen , jessy sky said on the PTS forums just before the PTS went down no 75 wil be reable they are ment as a reward for run in NIM and they want to keep it that way for now .

Basically NiM gear will not be craftable. And HM Oricon gear is BiS and thus not craftable.

Well, that is BS. Way to go BW...guess we can't trust them when they say they're going to do something lol. That is really, really stupid. Nice job killing the crafting business.

Well, that is BS. Way to go BW...guess we can't trust them when they say they're going to do something lol. That is really, really stupid. Nice job killing the crafting business.

Nothing will change. The new OPs are very hard to run without 72's. And folks can only get certain stuff without tokens.

Your best bet is to focus on main hands and the non-letter variant low endurance enhancements like Adept (power/surge) or Initiative (power/acc). You can only get those through token based gear. So people will still want that stuff to min/max for the new OPs.

Nothing will change. The new OPs are very hard to run without 72's. And folks can only get certain stuff without tokens.

Your best bet is to focus on main hands and the non-letter variant low endurance enhancements like Adept (power/surge) or Initiative (power/acc). You can only get those through token based gear. So people will still want that stuff to min/max for the new OPs.

You must have not seen the merchant 78s. For tanks they're flat out better than underworld gear. For dps, I believe the mods are better...not the enhancements though. So mods are not needed, enhancements for dps are. Hilt yeah, relic is iffy.

So yeah...crafting is now bad.

You must have not seen the merchant 78s. For tanks they're flat out better than underworld gear. For dps, I believe the mods are better...not the enhancements though. So mods are not needed, enhancements for dps are. Hilt yeah, relic is iffy.

So yeah...crafting is now bad.

Everything is better. The stats on everything will have improved. But that's not my point. My point is that non-letter variant enhancements cannot be had without a token. So as far as enhancements and main hand barrel/hilt go, you can only min/max with 72's unless you get a token.

Everything is better. The stats on everything will have improved. But that's not my point. My point is that non-letter variant enhancements cannot be had without a token. So as far as enhancements and main hand barrel/hilt go, you can only min/max with 72's unless you get a token.

Please, check the stats. This is incorrect. If we run with NM numbers, the new lettered mods are better than unlettered 72s. Endurance/3+mit. There is no reason to use any 72s as a tank. A dps / healer may have use for them...but tanks do not. 75s would have been another story though. So yes, Enhancements and MHs will have a fledgling market for a bit.

This still goes against what they have said, that T2 gear would be craftable. If they insist this is because it's "achievement gear", then they should either remove 75s, or make the speeders and hateful entity drops non exclusive to NM and 16m respectively.

I agree but there reason for non token gear was to fix a few things and it did for them if you think about it .

It takes a while to gear up

Not being able to make BiS does the same thing .

Prices are still about the same and prolly will stay that way for a few month's or close but imo i don't see them dropping to much or til lhe next set of gear is out and we can RE 78 , if that happens,which i hope it does and its not at the start of a New EXPAC there will be no point even broing with them if its is, unless your like me and like to learn and cellect.

it's seems to be better for the crafting player , even if they don't see it yet .. Hits , barrels ,and a few enhancements in the 72's are holding there own there on the GTN . but the ISO 5 bug is kind of holding up things, some .

when 78 drop to being Reable,I hope we can and were not told we can't imo that will be the start of the end of SW .

Edited by tanktest

Please, check the stats. This is incorrect. If we run with NM numbers, the new lettered mods are better than unlettered 72s. Endurance/3+mit. There is no reason to use any 72s as a tank. A dps / healer may have use for them...but tanks do not. 75s would have been another story though. So yes, Enhancements and MHs will have a fledgling market for a bit.

This still goes against what they have said, that T2 gear would be craftable. If they insist this is because it's "achievement gear", then they should either remove 75s, or make the speeders and hateful entity drops non exclusive to NM and 16m respectively.

it all depends how you gear your tank to ,i did look at some of them and your are right to some degree but you can't just buy the 78 hilts for Main hands off the vendors . you have to get those as a drop . most can't or don't want to run NIM tfb or SV .. for 75 even some tanks ,i know agree that the 72 hilts stacked with all 78 will do for now .

and some of the 78 Enhancements non token may be a tad better for tanks but not for dps or healers your right there . the only point i don't agree with is the hilts/barrels for MH for tanking . if you can't get a 75 hlit /barrel then 72 is it , unless your gonna do with out , which imo is go for it and GL .

the mod and armoring are way better . your right there .

i don't even bro to waste mats on armoring and mods now .

Edited by tanktest

Prices are still about the same and prolly will stay that way for a few month's or close

Asking prices.

What's going to happen is gear just sitting there, being relisted for weeks on end, and only ever bought by some occasional clueless resub victim who doesn't know about 2.4.

The fair price for 72s now isn't 2+ million, it's not even a million-something, it's 400k-800k, depending on the piece, with friends/guilds/bulk discounts. And this accounts for all the inflation from new dailies.

it all depends how you gear your tank to ,i did look at some of them and your are right to some degree but you can't just buy the 78 hilts for Main hands off the vendors . you have to get those as a drop . most can't or don't want to run NIM tfb or SV .. for 75 even some tanks ,i know agree that the 72 hilts stacked with all 78 will do for now .

and some of the 78 Enhancements non token may be a tad better for tanks but not for dps or healers your right there . the only point i don't agree with is the hilts/barrels for MH for tanking . if you can't get a 75 hlit /barrel then 72 is it , unless your gonna do with out , which imo is go for it and GL .

the mod and armoring are way better . your right there .

i don't even bro to waste mats on armoring and mods now .

All 78 mods and ehancements for tanks are a loss in mitigation if you compare them with the 72s. All you get is more endurance. The enhacements, at least for juggs, would be bad also because of the stat distribution since they're too heavy on shield (I'm not even considering the ones with the accuracy and alacrity garbage)

I'm actually mad about BW's decission of, one more time, screw tanks on the gear for comms department. The only Oriconian tanking implant has accuracy so that's crap too

DPS and heals can buy the cheap belt/bracers for great mods giving them a significant boost to their stats. Decent options for implants. And healers have, again, the warriors legs with the good power/alacrity enhancement.

But for tanks, mostly crap :mad:

/rant

All 78 mods and ehancements for tanks are a loss in mitigation if you compare them with the 72s. All you get is more endurance. The enhacements, at least for juggs, would be bad also because of the stat distribution since they're too heavy on shield (I'm not even considering the ones with the accuracy and alacrity garbage)

I'm actually mad about BW's decission of, one more time, screw tanks on the gear for comms department. The only Oriconian tanking implant has accuracy so that's crap too

DPS and heals can buy the cheap belt/bracers for great mods giving them a significant boost to their stats. Decent options for implants. And healers have, again, the warriors legs with the good power/alacrity enhancement.

But for tanks, mostly crap :mad:

/rant

not talking about the comms one i ment the drop ones they look ok .. , guess i should have worded it diff and said just what i ment . sorry .

Edited by tanktest

Asking prices.

What's going to happen is gear just sitting there, being relisted for weeks on end, and only ever bought by some occasional clueless resub victim who doesn't know about 2.4.

The fair price for 72s now isn't 2+ million, it's not even a million-something, it's 400k-800k, depending on the piece, with friends/guilds/bulk discounts. And this accounts for all the inflation from new dailies.

not true I'm selling hilts and barrels . mod and armoring i not gonna try . :) .. but yea not for 2 mill maybe 1 mill which i'm doing right now .

Edited by tanktest

not true I'm selling hilts and barrels . mod and armoring i not gonna try . :) .. but yea not for 2 mill maybe 1 mill which i'm doing right now .

It's going to drop lower. People only pay a million per because the fact that 2.4 is half an x-pac in terms of gear hasn't sunk in yet.