RSS Feeds

Spiz

Are there any direct RSS feed links we can use to subscribe to individual sections of the forums.

Right now all i can subscribe to is what appears to be a "general" RSS feed that pulls from all sections, including the non-english sections.

• 6 years later...
Same question, good job customer support answering this guy, I didn't wanna make a copy post, so had to be a necro and dig this one up.

I think they'd have forgiven you for copying a post that's 7 years old. It took more work digging it up than just making a new post no?

Same question, good job customer support answering this guy,

This message board's Support forum was closed and moved over to EA Answers many years ago.

swtor.com/support redirects to help.ea.com

https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars-the-old-republic/star-wars-the-old-republic/?platform=pc

It allows non-subscribers to get ingame help. This message board requires a subscription to post in, that address doesn't.

Edited by Falensawino

Are there any direct RSS feed links we can use to subscribe to individual sections of the forums.

Right now all i can subscribe to is what appears to be a "general" RSS feed that pulls from all sections, including the non-english sections.

Same question,

Give me an example forum RSS you want it to look like. (vbulletin, ipb, phpbb, smf, vanilla forums, etc)

I can use this free service (Feed43) to generate one for you.

For those looking for an actual Dev Tracker feed and not a blog / news feed, you can try this one:

http://feed43.com/swtordevtracker.xml

I created it using regex string replacement, so its a bit simplistic and will likely fall on its face in some cases, but it works for the most part.

This is however a free service that only updates once every 6 hours.

dang I didn't mean to post twice, my second post I was supposed to click 'Preview" not 'submit reply'

Edited by Falensawino