Fate of the Jedi, class quest help

Kojimo

Fate of the Jedi class quest is bugged for me, but not where most people get bugged on Tython at Jedi council.

I go to the Oppressor, deactivate the reactors (tried in different order though it doesnt seem to matter), kill the boss, fight Kira, then escape the ship, says talk with ships holocom and it goes back to the same dialog at the start of the mission when I talk with the holocom on the ship.

Stuck on this one class mission sadly and cant get passed.

About a week wait for me so far...I'm stuck at the Jedi Councils Door...won't let me in...and the arrow is telling me to go outside the Temple...No more companions until I get this fixed and I'm not too happy about that. I also read in another post that this issue is preventing a Level 45 player from doing quests past that point, so he's trying to pvp his way to 50...not sure if I understand that issue....But PLEASE fix this bug !!! I don't even see it on any of the "Known Issue" threads.

Most likely not helping much here but it worked for me. I actually went right, killed the boss in the first reactor room, backtracked to the left, let the boss pass by and blew the second reactor. Then I killed the mobs to the left, went on to complete the quest.

Not sure if I got got lucky or what but that worked for me.

Most likely not helping much here but it worked for me. I actually went right, killed the boss in the first reactor room, backtracked to the left, let the boss pass by and blew the second reactor. Then I killed the mobs to the left, went on to complete the quest.

Not sure if I got got lucky or what but that worked for me.

Yeah, Ive tried deactivating the reactors and every order imaginable. Kill the boss, fight Kira, then escape the ship and still get the dialog for the start of the mission which resets the mission.

And yes to respond to the other guy, it does hurt your lvling progress. Im lvl 40 atm, and am hurting for quests as half of them I cant pick up because they are chained to your class quests (yes they still show a available quest marker, you just wont be able to grab the quest). Not to mention your stuck with just the 3 companions up to that point since Doc and the other one are tied to your class quests beyond that point.

I don't want to reroll though, its nice being the only Sentinal on the server ;) No one seems to like playing Sent haha, (though I can see why its a pain in the *** sometimes but with gear Im know the class just *****)

Edited by Kojimo

Had the same problem just yet. Solved it as follows:

- Resetted the quest

- killed everyone

- tried to access bridge via locked door

- deactivated ALPHA first, then BETA, then GAMMA (obvious path would be heading for the two on the west side first)

- killed Angral & Kira

- escaped the fastest way possible

- entered my ship, used the holoterminal, headed for tython and... voilá

- questtracker didn't send me out of the Jedi-Temple, but straightforward to Jedi-council chambers

Edited by Myranon

Had the same problem just yet. Solved it as follows:

- Resetted the quest

- killed everyone

- tried to access bridge via locked door

- deactivated ALPHA first, then BETA, then GAMMA (obvious path would be heading for the two on the west side first)

- killed Angral & Kira

- escaped the fastest way possible

- entered my ship, used the holoterminal, headed for tython and... voilá

- questtracker didn't send me out of the Jedi-Temple, but straightforward to Jedi-council chambers

Tried that and nothing still stuck repeating it:(

I called Bioware yesterday and told them the issue, they said they are aware of it and trying to fix it, but gave no time frame on when it will get fixed, so hopefully the next patch out will fix it or even sooner this kind of sucks, Im stuck not playing till they can fix it. I dont feel like starting a new toon either

I can confirm that solution to this "bug" is to talk to your holocomunicator on the ship BEFORE leaving to Tython. Once you left without talking to holocomunicator you are screwed ('cause you cant go back to The Oppressor) and you need to reset quest and do it all over again :)

Good Luck :cool:

Edited by Kauchman

Yeah i got the same thing too. I reset it twice did it twice on my own and once with a group, i can't hand it in at the holo terminal. but i also have the sand demon's lair quest too because i have the same bug with that, so i have two quests to hand in at the holo terminal.

Not good. Guess i'll just go balmorra and level to 50 :/ i am disappoint, especially after the 6 tickets i posted for each quest which just got closed on me.

I'm having a problem too. I get to the Jedi Council doors, right-click on it, and the chat bubble pops up. Normal.

I wait for like... 10 minutes. Nothing.

I have a better then decent connection, good computer, and I KNOW it shouldn't take this long. I'm just stuck waiting at this door hoping something will happen. Anyone know a fix or a workaround?

i cant even beeat darth angral im lvl 32 sentinel have tried 10 times now and he uses the same atack on me every time 1900 damge each

I couldn't beat him at 32, either. I grouped up with someone who had failed 14 times! We had to do it twice, once for each of us, but beat him.

Then I got the bug and couldn't talk to the council. I reset the mission and had to level up to 34 before I could bet him solo. Try it again when you level up, and use an endurance stim and a medpack.

And may the Force be with you.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone got this solved? :(

So annoying i cant get into the jedi council and i dont even get highlighted in my ship on the holoterminal after lord angral is beaten.

Bioware, do something!!!!

okey i have done the Quest now i did not have any bug when i completed it in the jedi cunsil

Add another to the list of those receiving the dreaded "Council not in session" message when trying to complete this mission. This is a serious letdown as I don't play enough to have a number of different toons leveled up. This is my main character and I don't envy the idea of abandoning it.

Are you *********** kidding me bioware? Up until now I've been quite a supporter of this game, been able to look past the kinks here and there but there are POSTS FROM OVER A MONTH AGO about this serious bug.

I am so incredibly close to cancelling my sub.