Player Housing?

rynlath

Bioware/EA could make use of cartel coins here , make our ships to be customization , for start - allow us to change the colours and even the interior of the ship . Probably an option to purchase junks like own jukebox and probably a disco ball (so you could throw a party in your ship). Just add these simple things and I am quite sure that folks wouldn't hesitate to spend few bucks or with their cartel coins to get these stuff.

Well seeing as the game has instanced areas you are wrong about that. They could easily make a building not being used into an instanced home. If you wanted to invite people in you send them an invite just like in STO. No one can get onto your ship unless you allow it.

I agree, they could just do something similar to Lord of the Rings Online, where the neighborhoods are instanced.

SWG did one of the best things ever in MMO History with player housing.

That being said it was also one of the biggest MMOs every in history.

Let be real here. Naboo was as big as this entire game.

I am not sure if many played SWG late in it life but the game became a massive space ghetto of run down houses from players that never played again.

I personaly think they need add this to our ships so we dont end up forcing the game to be made bigger then it needs to be and we dont end up with planets packed with Ghettos.