Revelations from (revised) official DATABANK under Disney

S_W_LeGenD

Disney have finally taken full charge of Star Wars related matters and the official website is now run by it, official website have been revised in the light of this development: http://www.starwars.com/

However, I have noticed some interesting changes in hype factor of some characters in the official DATABANK:-

Anakin Skywalker:

Discovered as a slave on Tatooine by Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi ever, and was believed by some to be the prophesied Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force. A hero of the Clone Wars, Anakin was caring and compassionate, but also had a fear of loss that would prove to be his downfall.

---

While he was considered one of the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy, Anakin had broken the Order’s code by secretly marrying Senator Padmé Amidala.

Yoda:

Yoda was a legendary Jedi Master and stronger then most in his connection with the Force. Small in size but wise and powerful, he trained Jedi for over 800 years, playing integral roles in the Clone Wars, the instruction of Luke Skywalker, and unlocking the path of immortality.

---

Yoda felt a great disturbance in the Force as countless Jedi were killed by clone troopers, and managed to escape before he himself could be destroyed.

Darth Sidious:

Scheming, powerful, and evil to the core, Darth Sidious restored the Sith and destroyed the Jedi Order.

---

Strong with the dark side, Sidous felt a disturbance in the Force as Luke Skywalker's Jedi powers developed.

The Ones

In the mysterious realm of Mortis there exists a trio of beings able to wield the Force in ways no known mortals of the galaxy can.

---

It is good that Disney is re-imagining the ground realities of Star Wars, paving way for creative liberties in the process.

I'm trying to figure out why everything is a revelation.

Anyway, the official databank is just one of many sources. We should not expect them to compile everything into a single place. Based on your targets, I'm assuming that you are attempting to discredit the claims about Yoda, Sidious, etc.

And what Star said.

Cus I can

"With Han frozen in carbonite and held in Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine, Luke led a mission to rescue his old friend. Now a powerful Jedi Knight, Luke tried to bargain for Han’s life but the crime lord refused"

Luke considered powerful by RotJ confirmed. :p

So here's a question, does this databank take higher priority over other sources. Because I found a something interesting in it.

The Sith claimed to be more powerful than any Jedi, but Yoda easily absorbed his Force lightning attack.

Dooku's databank page.

So does this retcon the statement in the Attack of the Clones novel that says he had trouble?

So here's a question, does this databank take higher priority over other sources. Because I found a something interesting in it.

The Sith claimed to be more powerful than any Jedi, but Yoda easily absorbed his Force lightning attack.

Dooku's databank page.

So does this retcon the statement in the Attack of the Clones novel that says he had trouble?

Well the movie novels were announced officially as canon so...

Dooku's databank page.

I doubt it. The Movies have always been on a higher level with the novels being about equal. I'd say that the supplemental material should be taken with a grain of salt considering they're based on that source material anyways.

But that's my personal position.

Vitiate has still not made it out of legends status so I can hold out hope... :p

Still, I dread what Disney might do to Star Wars if it gets too "creative" with its "liberties".

They can do whatever they want I mean Mickey mouse can rape Lukesky walker and it would be canon.....( that would be hilarious) seriously the only real canon is stuff produced by Lucas everything else is in the EU and there is a lot of crap in the EU that should be thrown out.