The Great Big *** Thread :) (Possible Spoilers)

thomasbaxter

Hehe,

Hey guys. In typical comic stylings akin to my previous threads, I want everyone to list things about SWTOR that make them go what the hell?. I shall start :)

1) Why do the robots drop credits?

2) Why do only 1 in 3 manka cats have teeth?

3) Why does the captain of the Dorin's Sky ask what the problem is to the Black Talon team when they're obviously Sith?

Edited by thomasbaxter

I ran into one recently during the Sith Warrior storyline involving crew skills.

*late SW story spoilers*

So, I sent my entire crew (minus the companion that accompanied me in battle) on high level crew skill missions sometime (for gathering mats) during the Ch. 3 SW quest that takes you back to Hoth. When leaving the planet, you encounter Lord Draahg in your airlock and see that he's basically attacked your ship and beat up all of your companions.

So...let me get this straight. Draahg attacks the ship looking for the SW....finds basically no one on the ship. He decides to somehow track down all of the SW companions (who, remember, are technically not on the ship as they are each spread across the galaxy doing crew skills) and then searches for them one by one and drags them back to the ship on Hoth so he can beat them up and fling their bodies all over the airlock while he awaits the SW's return. This all happened during a very short trip to Hoth.

Sounds legit!

This one gave me a laugh for sure. Funny enough, after the mission, all the crew skill missions ended prematurely for some reason.

Edited by stuffystuffs

Why do companions have a deathly fear of elevators? (they never follow onto them)

My healer companions on all my characters, upon me being blasted off my speeder by mobs I didn't see, "that looked like it hurt". (telos is worst). My response, if I could talk to them.

" no $&@! Sherlock! Thank-you captain obvious. Now I could use a heal. When your done making dumb comments, of course. Oh crap,medcenter time.".

Where does my speeder go when I'm not on it? It always seem to appear though whenever I click on the button, wherever i may be.

edit: Wait, that isn't a problem-I just wish that could happen in real life. Not having to find a ride back to the club the morning after would be great. Just click a button and watch the phase in sequence... And my companions will still find a way to keep up with me.

How come when you are killed by an angry mob they all light speed their way back to their places for the next passers-by :)

( Lol also, I know it's a bug, but wth is with the enemy forces outside the bunker in 'The Battle Of Ilum' who give up as soon as you get indoors. Not in their job description I assume :) )

Why can't customer service actually answer questions without closing them or at the very least, answer them in a timely basis.

Why when I force wave an npc (ohh... lets say a droid in this case) off the edge of a ledge into an abyss, it seems to come back shooting at me from underneath the corridor i'm standing on?

Why is it when I kill a mob, every so often I see them just standing there still?

Edited by haliy

- What are all those cybernetic supercomputers and electronic brains do out there in the open? How does a case with credits fit inside a computer?

- why my Master never teaches me, (his padawan/apprentice) anything, and I am taught by some random jedi/sith for a bunch of credits?

Why do my IA's (both sniper and op) have a holstered pistol in literally every cut scene and conversation, and has even whipped it out once or twice, but is unable to actually carry or equip one?

Or, I send my companions on crew missions, yet when I board my ship they are always there? Are they playing hooky? Taking a personal day maybe?

Edited by Stressfire

How come you can poison droids?, seriously, with some of the explodable canisters you release a cloud of poisonous gas that poisons any droids in it's radius.

Why do enemies fail to spot you walking up to them, but the minute you try to walk away they can see you, Why?

In the space missions, why do lasers you destroy still fire at your ship?

And how soon before someone says why are people just complaining in this thread?

Where does my speeder go when I'm not on it? It always seem to appear though whenever I click on the button, wherever i may be.

edit: Wait, that isn't a problem-I just wish that could happen in real life. Not having to find a ride back to the club the morning after would be great. Just click a button and watch the phase in sequence... And my companions will still find a way to keep up with me.

Bioware got the rights to Dragon Ball Z from Akira Toriyama and fused Capsule Corp. with repulsorlift technology.

Why are there only six things you can get reputation with starting in Update 1.7? There are millions more organizations than the Gree Enclave, the people of Voss, and some (both specific and vague) parts of the Republic and Imperial military. You couldn't gain reputation with the Sith or Jedi Order? No reputation with the Hutt Cartels or the Mandalorians? How about Republic SIS or Imperial Intelligence?

Edit: Czerka Corporation? One or more of the houses on Alderaan? The Imperial Balmorran government and/or the resistance?

Edited by DarthEccen