<Dark Fury> is recruiting progression PvE and PvP'ers

Maestrodomus

Dark Fury is currently recruiting progression raiders. We are a high end Empire raiding guild from Age of Conan primarily composed of working and mentally stable adults. We are governed by a small group of long time members rather than a singular leader; subsequently, we are drama and d-bag free. We are not overly large, but typically have 10-15 players online during non-raid times during EST evenings and weekends. We are one of, if not the most, active and and long standing Empire PvE guilds on this server. We've been in tact since pre-launch and remain unaltered in name, leadership, and activity. Additionally, we persisted in Age of Conan for many years prior to the launch of SWTOR.

We also have a five bay bank and a weekly allowance of 30K for regular raiders and PvP'ers to cover repairs and upgrades. Additionally we provide alt and lesser-geared raids 1-2 times a week contingent upon attendance, a Republic and PTS guild, an active website, and a Ventrilo server.

We currently raid Tuesday at 9:00 EST and Thursday 9:00 EST (DF NiM). Raiding is not required, but consistency always helps.

We are recruiting a 1-2 competent DPS for Dread Fortress NiM (10/10 DF-DP HM) progression runs on Tuesday and Wednesday. Those with a competent tank or healer alt are preferred.

For more information contact Fraxinus/Vaccinium/Castanea in game or pm me through this site. Additionally you may inquire with Saa'raa, Veth, and Violia.

Or visit our website and complete an application at df.guildlaunch.com

Last updated: 05/06/14

Edited by Maestrodomus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im actually half-returning from a nice long break, I would like to move 1-2 of my 5 toons in would gladly use all with groups though if needed. (i just have GM from an old dead guild where EVERYONE quit so the guild bank is basically mine got some nice things and extra space i don wanna lose access to :p)

Ive been playing the game since it released avid gamer can do something and understand it immidietly (such as a new mechanic) I like to PvE and PvP could see myself getting heavy into PvP with groups around. I would move my sniper and my pvp assasain, I know my stuff been gaming whole life, want a CC here or a stun there mid fight, BET you I already did it. Anyways would like my sniper to be my new main just got to 50 and did some stuff on her yesterday, but would be willing to heal if needed badly for another group that otherwise will need to pug.

I am not 100% sure i can commit to a schedule at the moment but could do my best to be there each of the nights and some others. But given your raid times and days shouldnt be any issues.

So definetly interested been looking for a new home where the guild number isnt 1 where fittin in as a casual player would work and as per your description thats alright. !!! Couldnt find message you but no big deal, ill give you in game a shout to.

THE TOAST LEGACY (heres what i got at 50)

Toasterman: Merc Healer (full itemized BH)

Hanjabba: Assasin Deception PvP (full BM, 5-6 WH)

Whitetoast: Sniper (gear for ec sm, and almost if not for already for Hm)

Dingers: Maru (colu/raka/BH)

Baiter: Sage ______ (only Pub, ungeared)

Edited by WillHolmes

• 2 weeks later...

We could still use some people for 16 TFB HM and EC NiM. Could probably accommodate most classes but DPS are always in need. We have the most trouble filling our main run Friday that includes TFB 16 HM last boss and then working on Kephess EC NiM.

Contact me in game if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are currently recruiting a healer for progression raiding on Tue-Wed and Fri; but mainly Tue-Wed. It would be best if you're comfortable with an alt DPS spec.

Please contact me in game or on our official site for more information.

Edited by Maestrodomus

We are recruiting a healer and a few DPS for progression raids. We've been clearing TFB and S&V 16 SM for a few weeks but will be starting S&V and TFB HM soon and would like to get our progression lineup in order after losing a few regulars with the expansion.

Please contact me in game on Fraxinus for more information.

• 1 month later...