Companions after 5.10.1

Alderonek

- All class original companions got their influence level reset to 1

- Over half Kotfe/Kotet companions are gone

- Rest of kotfe/kotet companions who survived BW *SNAP* got their influence level reset to 1

(found this on all of characters where i finished story kotfe/kotet and ossus) ...

Edited by Alderonek

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just level 50 companions? I just logged into the 2 that i only play on and they are still the same. The highest one I have was a Khem Val before the patch and he is still at 36

Yes all 50 ones ive had are rank 1

Also missing some 25+ comps so its not only lvl 50

Edited by Alderonek

Experienced a similar issue, but only on a toon that skipped KotFE and KotET and went straight to the Ossus story, not on my toons who played through KotFE and KotET. Submitted a CS ticket in game about this as well.

How to recreate: I had duplicate T-7 companions on my Jedi Knight before Patch 5.10.1. One was the original level 50 influence companion, and one was a level 1 influence companion granted when I skipped KotFE and KotET and went straight to the Ossus story.

Expected behavior: Patch 5.10.1 should have removed the duplicate level 1 influence companion.

Actual behavior: Patch 5.10.1 removed the original level 50 influence companion.

Please give me back my max influence companion (or a way to make that happen without spending all the time and credits again)!

Omg haven't logged in after patch and i think i am gonna skip logging till hear more about this.:eek:

I'll have to agree with you there. I don't have any level 50 companions, but many over 20 and several over 30. No chance I'm agreeing to them all getting knocked back to lvl 1. (It's why I haven't played my agent who had Raina as LI - ONLY her level 1 was available and I expected this patch to fix that. But if not - no. Just no. Not even going to bother logging in. Already torked that my 52 armorings are now permanently without set bonus because I pulled them and sold the shells.

I'm not one for hyperbole, but things continue to get WORSE instead of BETTER.

I'll have to agree with you there. I don't have any level 50 companions, but many over 20 and several over 30. No chance I'm agreeing to them all getting knocked back to lvl 1. (It's why I haven't played my agent who had Raina as LI - ONLY her level 1 was available and I expected this patch to fix that. But if not - no. Just no. Not even going to bother logging in. Already torked that my 52 armorings are now permanently without set bonus because I pulled them and sold the shells.

I'm not one for hyperbole, but things continue to get WORSE instead of BETTER.

I only been afford to to lift one companion to lvl 50 (on my main) but i also have many 20+ and i absolutely dont have any credits to lift anything back up that has been potentially dumped to lvl 1.

Sort of wishing here they will do quick patch that will at least prevent it to happen for people who did not log in yet or something. I don't think they can fix it so fast for those companions who already got erased. But i don't know how they work.

They should put all companion presents now FREE OF CHARGE for few weeks so people could just level their companions up again. I know it would also let people who did not have them high enough to level some more up but at least no one would be left with lvl 1 companions for long time.

I checked three of my characters and they're all fine. One has finished Ossus, the other two have not. However, I didn't skip any of the story so maybe that's the problem?

My Char´s all fine too. Do not scare me. :eek: I have seven fifties on a character. I would be slightly annoyed....

I wish to know more about the nature if this bug before i log in at all. Just can't afford loosing complevels. Has there been any dev recognition of this bug at all? All i saw talked about was set bonus/mod problems this far.

S.W.A.G. is that someone didn't dedupe the database correctly, not taking influence level as a consideration during the dedupe.

Let's say a given player, we'll call this person Player 5, had two Vettes prior to the patch.

The following two rows of data would dedupe down to one in SQL:

player ID 5 | Vette

player ID 5 | Vette

Which is what I think happened.

The rows below would not, because the two rows are not identical:

player ID 5 | Vette | Influence 1

plyaer ID 5 | Vette | Influence 50

They should have written their SQL in such a way as to take the max value of influence (for all columns supplied)

Edited by xordevoreaux

Did they do KotFEET or skip to Ossus? Mine ALL skipped... and I don't want to risk logging in until I know more or there's a fix...

I got mostly ones that did everything and some that skipped. Would wish to know if this only with the characters that skipped it and what other things can cause it.

Also someone here or bug report side reported that half kofte/kotet characters are missing, would like to know if anyone else notice this and which characters they were?