The right of a subscriber: all buffs needed even with only 1 toon.

Gingishan

O hi there, comunity of SWTOR.

I am a new player because i subscribed recently. Yet i have a great sadness because i am forced to level 4 diferent classes to get all 4 buffs wich is frustrating and here is why:

1. I do not have all the time in the world to do it. I play wise, 3-4 ours per day max.

2. I want to explore and get the great feeling of leveling, doing PVP (here is mostly needed this buff) or flashpoints. To feel the story, you need a bit time, so you can not rush doing level fast. My first toon is around lvl 35 since i subscribed 2 weeks ago.

3. I need to feel confortable when i go into pvp games so other players do not look at me with pity since i can not bring all 4 buffs to the group. Even if others buff me, they won't do it again when i die and here it start the sadness.

All 4 buffs should be available via cartel coins. No one is ever thinking to do this? If i want to enjoy the story of the classess i am leveling then it will pass about 6 months to do it proper since i do not play 24/24. And it can be boring, i might lose interest for the game and unsub for 1 stupid fact: mising buffs.

I wait for sugestions, DEVS. I think i do not ask too much since a subscriber need a bit more advantage comparing with a free to play accounts. Thanks for understanding.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a new player because i subscribed recently. Yet i have a great sadness because i am forced to level 4 diferent classes to get all 4 buffs wich is frustrating and here is why:

You aren't 'forced' to do anything. You want all four buffs. Understandable, I did too.

1. I do not have all the time in the world to do it. I play wise, 3-4 ours per day max.

You could easily get four characters through Act II with that kind of time commitment. I play the same amount of time and managed to finish the 3 I needed between the announcement of the Legacy buffs and the launch of 1.2.

2. I want to explore and get the great feeling of leveling, doing PVP (here is mostly needed this buff) or flashpoints. To feel the story, you need a bit time, so you can not rush doing level fast. My first toon is around lvl 35 since i subscribed 2 weeks ago.

That's cool. Take your time. There's no rush. The buffs will be there when you're finished.

3. I need to feel confortable when i go into pvp games so other players do not look at me with pity since i can not bring all 4 buffs to the group. Even if others buff me, they won't do it again when i die and here it start the sadness.

I buff people all the time. Yes sometimes you may be missing a buff here and there. But once you get that first character through Act II all other characters have two buffs, and so on. Nothing to be sad about. Just play it will come in time.

All 4 buffs should be available via cartel coins. No one is ever thinking to do this? If i want to enjoy the story of the classess i am leveling then it will pass about 6 months to do it proper since i do not play 24/24. And it can be boring, i might lose interest for the game and unsub for 1 stupid fact: mising buffs.

A lot of people have asked for it, but it's selling power that is earned in game. That's pay to win.

I wait for sugestions, DEVS. I think i do not ask too much since a subscriber need a bit more advantage comparing with a free to play accounts. Thanks for understanding.

What does being a subscriber have to do with this? :rak_02:

Most any player that you're grouped with in PVP should be able to supply with buffs your missing.

They do up on safe zone, but down there after the first death, none is doing again, like 95% of them. Only 5% rebuff or less and those do not have all 4 buff. is frustrating because i can not level instantly, i need time to enjoy the game. This is my opinion, no harm intentions.

Did you want a fully augmented, min/maxed, obroan set for free to so you don't have to work for anything? I think you deserve it too.

Did you want a fully augmented, min/maxed, obroan set for free to so you don't have to work for anything? I think you deserve it too.

I want to be competitive when i get 55, so i level alts after, with no presure for needed buffs.

I want to be competitive when i get 55, so i level alts after, with no presure for needed buffs.

So even though everyone else did it the hard way and got to act 2 on their alts, you want it handed it to you because youre new? Everyone was new at some point and did the grind to act 2.

What plane of existence are you from?

You aren't 'forced' to do anything. You want all four buffs. Understandable, I did too.

You could easily get four characters through Act II with that kind of time commitment. I play the same amount of time and managed to finish the 3 I needed between the announcement of the Legacy buffs and the launch of 1.2.

That's cool. Take your time. There's no rush. The buffs will be there when you're finished.

I buff people all the time. Yes sometimes you may be missing a buff here and there. But once you get that first character through Act II all other characters have two buffs, and so on. Nothing to be sad about. Just play it will come in time.

A lot of people have asked for it, but it's selling power that is earned in game. That's pay to win.

What does being a subscriber have to do with this? :rak_02:

You bringed a bit peace to my frustration, apreciate.

Or better yet, play all the alts needed to get the buffs, so you can better understand how to fight against particular classes when you encounter them. That way you have a better knowledge and not just a quick way to get the buffs.

That is a good point too.

Let break this down for you i only play 4 hours a day do to work yet i have leveled all toons for the buff to that level bounty hunter and sniper i hate so there just sitting there after i got to the level to get the buff on my toons. It not really hard i understand you want to take your time i am a pvper do not look down on you in pvp for not having them it not hard to buff you i do it all the time to make sure players like you have buffs. If you don't have them ask nicely hey this is my first toon can you buff me pls we pvper don't mind hitting the button

Edited by Neoforcer

They do up on safe zone, but down there after the first death, none is doing again, like 95% of them. Only 5% rebuff or less and those do not have all 4 buff. is frustrating because i can not level instantly, i need time to enjoy the game. This is my opinion, no harm intentions.

I for one do rebuff if I notice someone's missing one (I have all four buffs). Generally speaking though just ASK someone will do it.

[...]

You realise that you're asking for what is essentially pay-to-win?

Get outta here, FFS.

Official answer: "No."

(wow. this is much easier than my old 'technically too difficult and would require a lot of resources." "No" is just so much easier.

remember your supposed to link to Eric no when you do it other wise it's just no go.

I am a new player because i subscribed recently.

All 4 buffs should be available via cartel coins. No one is ever thinking to do this?

Of course that's been thought of. I still support it even though I have all of my buffs from the character unlock of them.

Allow players to unlock the class buffs.

I remember back in EGA that the class buffs were a lot more meaningful. You were actually glad to see all the classes represented in a WZ just so you could get the buff. Peeps would ask for buffs while on Fleet, and you would remember players and their classes more. A subtle, but nice, mechanic in the game.

Let break this down for you i only play 4 hours a day do to work yet i have leveled all toons for the buff to that level bounty hunter and sniper i hate so there just sitting there after i got to the level to get the buff on my toons. It not really hard i understand you want to take your time i as a pvper do not look down on you in pvp for not having them it not hard to buff you i do it all the time to make sure players like you have buffs. If you don't have them ask nicely hey this is my first toon can you buff me pls we pvper don't mind hitting the button

Yep, i play 2 - 4 hours a day, and have about 6 55's and several toons in the 40 - 54 range. So, you should be fine for time constraints. you can do a planet in about 4 hours even with all side quests