Being cheap is no excuse

CrashDDL

I never spent my time posting on the forum but this time I could not resist.

I got this in an e-mail from BioWare:

"We wanted to let you know that some subscribers were accidentally given their next monthly Cartel Coin reward ahead of time. We have identified your account as one of the subscribers affected so you will see two Cartel Coin grants - one for this billing cycle and one for the next billing cycle - on your Cartel Coin ledger. What this means is that, upon your next billing cycle, you will not be receiving a new grant because you will have already received it as of today."

You dropped the ball again... Then you go ahead and point it out... Then you want to be cheap about it by saying please stay with us but we will NOT give you Cartel Coin next month... Cost you nothing... Worth almost nothing... But you will still be cheap about it... Pathetic... Own up to it and let it go or give some to others too... Its not like there is anything that special in the shop anyway...

Talk about taking cheap to a whole new level... Can't stand people in high paying positions trying to justify their pay-check!

Dude, you got it early. You aren't losing anything so why are you whining about it? Instead of waiting a month for your next freebie you get to spend it now.

It's asinine to complain about getting your freebies early. They could have taken them back along with anything you purchased with them which would be much worse than what they did. And they at least told you what was going on.

You have no basis for complaint.

"We wanted to let you know that some subscribers were accidentally given their next monthly Cartel Coin reward ahead of time. We have identified your account as one of the subscribers affected so you will see two Cartel Coin grants - one for this billing cycle and one for the next billing cycle - on your Cartel Coin ledger. What this means is that, upon your next billing cycle, you will not be receiving a new grant because you will have already received it as of today."

You dropped the ball again... Then you go ahead and point it out... Then you want to be cheap about it by saying please stay with us but we will NOT give you Cartel Coin next month... Cost you nothing... Worth almost nothing... But you will still be cheap about it... Pathetic... Own up to it and let it go or give some to others too... Its not like there is anything that special in the shop anyway...

Talk about taking cheap to a whole new level... Can't stand people in high paying positions trying to justify their pay-check!

So you're complaining about getting your CC's early? Dude even if this is a troll attempt its pretty sad. Maybe you should quit the game, cause I know that if I were to experience a mistake that someone apologized for and affected me in no way negatively, that I would be buthurt too. You're probably a kid so you'll be hearing this a lot more I suspect, but "grow up"...

Edited by Kakashioftheye

I received that exact same email. Honestly I don't mind getting them early at all. It was nice of BioWare/EA to shoot out emails to all this happened to and let them know what occured. I am much more concerned about the missing Cartel Coins from my account.

I mean, BW/EA has had some pretty bad, hideous actually, customer service when it comes to this game, but sending out emails notifying people of a mistake made is actually decent customer service. They could have just not bothered and let us figure it out on our own next month.

Edited by ElectricMethod

"It's asinine to complain about getting your freebies early. They could have taken them back along with anything you purchased with them which would be much worse than what they did. And they at least told you what was going on."

They can't manage to copy characters to PTS automatically yet but I am sure they could have taking it back...

The point is not about advantage... after failing on so many levels with bugs present since the start, for once they made a sort of advantageous error... the way they act its just cheap... cost them 0 to nothing to give same CC to the other players... why not be generous???

Can't remember what game company had the download of games exploited and many people got so many games... they acted as it was them and said sorry but did not say give it back or next time you buy something from us we just take your money but won't give you the goods...:D

Edited by CrashDDL

Ummm you already got the cartel allowance in advance by mistake. Why should they give you an extra allowance? Thats not being cheap, thats them informing you they made a mistake. It costs them potential profits is what it cost them. Edited by Soluss

funny thing is, he prolly knew he had gotten extra and though haha bioware u noob, u gave me too many points! and thought they wouldnt notice.....personally i knew i got extra and was awaiting this email that i also got, it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

People like you are cheap, not BW. Meditate on that.

Dude, you got it early. You aren't losing anything so why are you whining about it? Instead of waiting a month for your next freebie you get to spend it now.

It's asinine to complain about getting your freebies early. They could have taken them back along with anything you purchased with them which would be much worse than what they did. And they at least told you what was going on.

You have no basis for complaint.

^ This here!

OP,

You were told that you got CC early....so guess what? You won't get a stiped next time....because you already got it! :rolleyes:

^ This here!

OP,

You were told that you got CC early....so guess what? You won't get a stiped next time....because you already got it! :rolleyes:

You are missunderstanding the OP, he got his CC early and is angry they wont effectively giving double the CC he's supposed to.

Personally I think Bw man'd up and admitted their mistake, sending an email out.. ironicly to prevent people from whining.

BUT Thank you OP, bioware not giving you double CC is them being cheap. Thank you for puttting us straight.

Bioware: Whoops we accidentally added a months worth of extra CCs

OP: WHAT?

Bioware: Well, just consider it an advance

OP: so what will i get next month?

Bioware: it's technically already with you, you already got it

OP: NO WAY! I DEMAND MORE CARTEL COINS!

amazing

Man this guy is hilarious.

They did make a mistake but the OP loses nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing is lost. OP has had no losses.

Stop being cheap BW.

Oh and he's referring to "The War Z" beta game codes that were issued. They messed up and insteadof revoking them, which would be a huge pain, they just said "keep them, give them to your friends" Not exactly what happened here bt if your self-entitled they sure do seem similar.

Edited by Eegore

OP should ask mommy and daddy where money comes from and how often people give them extra money for free. Maybe they can explain it in a way he'll understand.

Or maybe they'll give him an "advance" on his allowance so he'll go away.

Oh wait...

Edited by bahdasz

this post is a waste of time. So let me get this straight - they letting YOU know that YOU were given 2 MONTHS wroth of cc coins instead of one. THEY then went to point out that they would not REMOVE the extra set, but let you keep it and said your not getting next months next months? ffs If they didn't send you that email - you most would have sent them an email complaining.

They made a mistake, they let you know - and your complaining about it? go play gw2 or wow