Theoretika Quest was amazing

Injudicator

Heya all.

I just acquired my HK-51 today and I can honestly say this was one of the most fun quests I've had in a while. I hope we get more quests where you don't have to slaughter just mobs but do interesting things like in this one. Theoretika was soooo creepy and really reminded me of Manaan from KOTOR.

Awesome work!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya all.

I just acquired my HK-51 today and I can honestly say this was one of the most fun quests I've had in a while. I hope we get more quests where you don't have to slaughter just mobs but do interesting things like in this one. Theoretika was soooo creepy and really reminded me of Manaan from KOTOR.

Awesome work!

oh yeah but how long it took them to make it? one year? 6 months?

Felt like a KOTOR mission. The Manaan mission feels really close. In KOTOR 2, the starting mission feels similar too. I like more of this KOTOR stuff, I will redo these missions with all my toons.

Oh yeah, loved the first levels of KOTOR 2. Later the inconsistencies and load of content missing disappointed me a bit, but now that the Sith Lords Restoration project is complete KOTOR should be insanely better. If only we get more missions like this it will be great :)

Felt like a KOTOR mission. The Manaan mission feels really close. In KOTOR 2, the starting mission feels similar too. I like more of this KOTOR stuff, I will redo these missions with all my toons.

If you listen, it actually uses the music from Peragus in places.

Considering how much negative feedback they're getting about Section X they're probably all gonna be fired tomorrow. 1 quest out of all that content that is so-so, while everything else is a jacked up pain in the butt? Not a winning update. Edited by bahdasz

If you listen, it actually uses the music from Peragus in places.

Yep, and I also think some of the music from Manaan

Underwater Republic Base

level. Was loads of fun!

The whole time I felt a lot of suspense and the sense that something was going to jump at me from somewhere! Bravo to the level designers :)

Considering how much negative feedback they're getting about Section X they're probably all gonna be fired tomorrow. 1 quest out of all that content that is so-so, while everything else is a jacked up pain in the butt? Not a winning update.

In their video there was one person saying that Area X is one of the most beautiful areas designed in SWTOR, but it just looked like they copy pasted the normal Belsavis terrain..oh well.

The mechanics of the Heroic 4+ are fun though :)

I loved it with 1 minor complaint. The last cut scene is ruined IMO when you do the final H2+ in a group.

I was lucky enough to do the last mission with someone who was not on the quest. Then I ran an alt through the series and did the final mission with a group. They should have made it so that each person in the group gets their own cut scene with HK-51..

It was great! Ran through it with some guildies and it was creepy cool and then...

One player went a into room ahead of the party and the door slammed shut behind her. She was locked in. We scrambled to figure out how to get her out thinking the quest was bugging out only to realize this was as intended after she suffocated to death. Lol! Nobody ran ahead after that.:D

Oh and that final boss was a beast! I tanked that sucker and was thrown around the room like a rag doll.

BTW, Section X is great fun as well. Ran it with the guildies and everyone loved it. The area and vaults were obviously designed for group play although it can be easily solo'ed The H4 capped it as it was more than a hack and slash as well.

Love the WB wandering around the quest area too!

No one is getting fired. They deserve promotions. :)

Edited by Rafaman

It was great! Ran through it with some guildies and it was creepy cool and then...

One player went a into room ahead of the party and the door slammed shut behind her. She was locked in. We scrambled to figure out how to get her out thinking the quest was bugging out only to realize this was as intended after she suffocated to death. Lol! Nobody ran ahead after that.:D

Oh and that final boss was a beast! I tanked that sucker and was thrown around the room like a rag doll.

That was the best part of the quest!

I started flipping out to my party members to help

we were 4 and split into teams of 2 to cover more ground.

We cleared all the enemies and decided to look for the logs, and split up more.

concur, I felt super heroic, kind of like in KOTOR

I wish we can see something like the Dantooine quest line from KOTOR where we have to setup a base for defense! :)

I enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun. I actually like section x in general. I think its definitely better than the bh daily area. Its a step in the right direction. I also like one the solo instance sections as well. But there will be no pleasing some people no matter what anyways. I do agree there should be more quests like theoretika as well