Why you're so depressive, Imperial brothers?

TGaP_Andrey

Okay, we all know, that Empire will die, sooner or later. We all know, that Empire is the losing side. So what? We all know, that our Empire is racist, rigid and theocratical tyranny. "SO WHAT?!", i ask you! Anyway, Empire is our Motherland, with all her disadvantages, and no one republic scum can't change this! Our Motherland is in danger. Republic wants to destroy us. We all: from ordinary imperial citizen to Sith Lord must stand together, on one line!

They think, that we'll just surrender! But the truth is different: we'll rush on them, in our last fight, with flame in our souls, with all rage in our hands! We'll fight to last drop blood, and they'll understand what is the real warrior honor.

If we must die, we'll make it so that these bastards see, how die true Childs of Empire!

FOR THE EMPIRE!!!

I'm really sorry for my bad English. :(

Edited by TGaP_Andrey

I don't care about their stupid canon. We are going to win sooner or later no matter how many Empire's defeats they write, simply because dark side always raises again. It will never stop until it wins and it's followers wipe the Jedi out. It may be thousand years after the movies, or 10 thousand, it doesn't matter. And when it happens, finally, we shall have piece.

I don't care about their stupid canon. We are going to win sooner or later no matter how many Empire's defeats they write, simply because dark side always raises again. It will never stop until it wins and it's followers wipe the Jedi out. It may be thousand years after the movies, or 10 thousand, it doesn't matter. And when it happens, finally, we shall have piece.

I believe you are confused. The Sith survive and rise again. The respective empires they establish each time, rarely do. The OP was talking about the Empire, not the Sith.

Edited by Ernost

The Empire may fall but it will never die...as is the dark side can never be vanquished. For when there is light, darkness always follows...And where there is jedi...there will always be sith.

All Hail the Emperor. ALL HAIL THE EMPIRE!!!

I believe that in a VERY long term, the Empire will eventually ultimately win over the Republic. Finding pure souls to make Jedi is not that easy, life is mostly driven by passion, which guarantees that Sith will always exist.

So cheer up! We are not the losing side! :sy_empire:

Darth Baras ate all of the cookies.

Of course I'm depressed.

Another fun fact is that you can thank Baras for the creation of Ilum. When he was sent to fight a Republic fleet where Ilum is now, his mass caused all the debris to gather and thus created Ilum.

And to all of you saying that the Celestials were the ones to create planets, species and so on, you're wrong, it was Baras :D

He also made some species extinct by eating all their cookies...

Edited by ToMyMa

I believe you are confused. The Sith survive and rise again. The respective empires they establish each time, rarely do. The OP was talking about the Empire, not the Sith.

I know, but I think it makes little difference. As long as it's based on the dark side, it doesn't really matter. There is no Empire without Sith and there is no Sith without Empire IMO. They are one.

honestly anyone whose depressed or sad about the empire loseing is being silly. we knew it'd happen going into this game. did you really expect BW to pull some sort of weird plot twist that way? I think it's worth remembering 50 years ago timeline wise the Empire consisted of Drummond Kass and maybe a hand full of coloney worlds. the rest of the modern day Empire are former Republic planets. in short even if the Empire loses half the empire before they manage to stablize the front they've made a HUUGE net gain

honestly anyone whose depressed or sad about the empire loseing is being silly. we knew it'd happen going into this game. did you really expect BW to pull some sort of weird plot twist that way? I think it's worth remembering 50 years ago timeline wise the Empire consisted of Drummond Kass and maybe a hand full of coloney worlds. the rest of the modern day Empire are former Republic planets. in short even if the Empire loses half the empire before they manage to stablize the front they've made a HUUGE net gain

Good point. We should be rightfully proud, not depressed. Winning is a good thing, but it's not the point IMO. The point is suffering of innocents, of the Republic and of the Jedi. That will always be the main thing to fight for, to make dark side stronger ;-)

I say unless we can get Imperial Intelligence back together, we're screwed.

EDIT: Well, okay, we're kinda screwed anyway---but with Intelligence intact we could still keep a bunch of sleeper agents around long after the Empire is gone, just to screw with them. :p

Edited by BradTheImpaler

:t_rolleyes: (I don't seem to care if the Empire is gonna loose in Cannon Lore. I'll mark my own History! YEAH! :cool:)

I used to believe in the Jedi were the good guys but since they've kicked me out of they're Order (Being thrown out of an RP Republic Guild) I no longer felt a joy in my life. I was lured and given a second chance. As such,I now join the Sith to make the Jedi pay for their betrayal on me! :mad:

Question, does the OP mean depressive or depressed?

It's just his open post asks why are you depressed, and his title asks why are you causing depression. It's just that if you are asking why are we depressed?, it's an attempt to cheer us up. But if you are asking why are we Depressive?, then the subtext must be for us to quieten down.

I just want to know before I venture a reply.

Question, does the OP mean depressive or depressed?

It's just his open post asks why are you depressed, and his title asks why are you causing depression. It's just that if you are asking why are we depressed?, it's an attempt to cheer us up. But if you are asking why are we Depressive?, then the subtext must be for us to quieten down.

I just want to know before I venture a reply.

"depressed", of course, sorry. Hey, i apologized already for my Bad English, don't blame me! :(

Ok, well we are depressed by the silly mistakes the Dark Council keeps making.

One of our advantages over the Republic is Imperial Intelligence, the Dark Council disbands Imperial Intelligence and incorporates it's operatives into the military, were they are restricted by rules that hamper their efforts.

We stop the republic from rebuilding Taris, which is a massive blow to their moral, except it cost us Hundreds of Billions of Credits, and thousands of lives.

Darth Jadus, Darth Baras, and several others try to take control of the Empire, which means that we get an active leaadership instead of a silent Emperor, but they get thwarted, maintaining the awkward status quo, but costing valuable lives.

The Children of the Emperor were probably our best shot at destroying the Republic, impossible to detect, and they can't give themselves away because they don't know either. And still they get stopped.

Basically any Republic stories are just stopping the Empire, but any Imperial stories involve circumventing /destroying parts of the Imperial effort as well as destroying the Republic. So it's hard not to get a bit depressed, the only thing that works for me is that I can have fun role playing an Imperial, and basically just kill anybody I find annoying.

Ok, well we are depressed by the silly mistakes the Dark Council keeps making.

One of our advantages over the Republic is Imperial Intelligence, the Dark Council disbands Imperial Intelligence and incorporates it's operatives into the military, were they are restricted by rules that hamper their efforts.

We stop the republic from rebuilding Taris, which is a massive blow to their moral, except it cost us Hundreds of Billions of Credits, and thousands of lives.

Darth Jadus, Darth Baras, and several others try to take control of the Empire, which means that we get an active leaadership instead of a silent Emperor, but they get thwarted, maintaining the awkward status quo, but costing valuable lives.

The Children of the Emperor were probably our best shot at destroying the Republic, impossible to detect, and they can't give themselves away because they don't know either. And still they get stopped.

Basically any Republic stories are just stopping the Empire, but any Imperial stories involve circumventing /destroying parts of the Imperial effort as well as destroying the Republic. So it's hard not to get a bit depressed, the only thing that works for me is that I can have fun role playing an Imperial, and basically just kill anybody I find annoying.

Oh, c'mon! All this fails will become nothing, if we take all our hatred in hands and just crush the Republic, how we did it on Coruscant. >:) How you could see in "Hope" trailer, ordinary bravery can take down any advantage of enemy. So we just must be strong and UNITED.

Edited by TGaP_Andrey