KOFTE: R.I.P. "Flirt" Option

FernandoSch

KOFTE is completed, no romance situations since i reach Odessen (chapter 9, i think); i don't know what happened with the Bioware writers, They lost a lot of opportunity, no kiss with Lana, Senya, Theron or Koth, WHAT THE HELL IT'S GOING ON WITH THEM? THEY ARE GOTHICS? EMOES?

more reasons to unsubscribe my account

KOFTE is completed, no romance situations since i reach Odessen (chapter 9, i think); i don't know what happened with the Bioware writers, They lost a lot of opportunity, no kiss with Lana, Senya, Theron or Koth, WHAT THE HELL IT'S GOING ON WITH THEM? THEY ARE GOTHICS? EMOES?

My female Shadow kissed Lana twice in chapter 16. I wish they had a few more options but you don't have to have them in every chapter. No reason to unsub over this.

I romanced Jorgan, he came up and we talked and kissed. I romanced Torian, he came up and we talked and kissed. I romanced Theron, he came up and we talked and kissed. I've had a couple of acknowledgements of my romances to original companions or to a newer one. I am hoping they'll add some more for the other returning love interests and people like Theron, Lana, Koth. But I got some from chapter 1-16 and original chapter 1-5 (vanilla, makeb, revan) so I'm okay SO FAR with what I've received. I do still want more, but they're doing some good things so far.

Arcann straight romance please! PLEASE!!! And make it intense bioware. He needs healing. 10 second black screen (ifyaknawmsayin)

But to add to the topic, the romance in kotfe has been pretty lack luster.

Edited by Eshvara

Senya is newly a widow, Lana .. good is a sith unlike Jedais them if they have a partner theron .. this inculcated with the teachings of the Jedais (ahi to have his mother is the head of the board Jedai) I think actually there excess in the other scenes you know what your character is put 3 choices

1 flirt with theron .......

2 flirt with Lana ¬¬U (cases like this are happening too often for my character girl which bothers me, and it bothered me with boys characters now add me girls)

3 god bye (which decided) u_u (I'm Jedai should be the first)

I don't know what you played, but my IA got to kiss Theron and Theron said he was crazy about him.

I agree with, you they just left romance options out for almost every chapter after 9, and some of the reunions were a bit of too short, and just happened one time in each chapter. I was kind of worried that they wouldnt include it in chapter 16 as well, but at least they put that scenes before the battle. I really hope they fix that in Kotet.

If you want to help me out, please click my referral code for free gifts http://www.swtor.com/r/k8PMLl

Something inside bothers me when people make a fuss about these things. With the number of threads, one might think a person uses in-game romances to substitute their lack of real world companionship. With all that is going on in the story, does our character really have time for love? We have small segments with our romance option, which I think is realistically feasible considering the story and everything our character is being put through.

One thing I think could make in-game romance better is to have our character think about the companions we romanced. Have our characters comment on how they miss them, dream about them, make it seem like the romance is still alive in our characters mind, and they hope to be reunited or have more time with them.

When Revan went on his quest to find out more about his past, he left his wife and child back at home. But from time to time, he would talk about them with Canderous, and sometimes he would dream about them. I think Bioware could do subtle things in the game that would constantly remind us of what we lost or left behind as we push forward in the story.

Edited by cool-dude