Bioware a little sensitive?

Gilmcnab

Forum mods seem to be deleting even the most reasonable threads if they include the slightest bit of negativity. Is this damage control? Why can't an unsatisfied customer voice his/her opinion? People call it whining which is fine, but why delete? Not a lot of faith in your product bioware.

Forum mods seem to be deleting even the most reasonable threads if they include the slightest bit of negativity. Is this damage control? Why can't an unsatisfied customer voice his/her opinion? People call it whining which is fine, but why delete? Not a lot of faith in your product bioware.

I agree its a little onesided when a entire thread can be outside a topic but your post get erased for being in the topic but outside the opinion of the thread creator . Even with 3-4 of the posters in the thread saying they are not even subed into the game but their post are left is like saying , thx for your money but now shutup !

I have seen all this before. They needed to fix more way bugs and balance quite a bit better. You can not stealth fix bugs either, nothing pisses off a community more than this - its deceptive, its not fair to the player and if its not a nerf, its not fair to the developer for not getting credit for fixing something. There were/are some really poor management choices that have been made and its clear they are sinking.

SWTOR is a *fantastic* multi-player KOTOR 3-10. Its one of the worst MMO's out there. I mean come on, you can't fix master looter for bags in EV and KP - my pet is more decked out than my friend? Crafting is... biochem anyone? Those are just a few small examples. The community has done a great job identifying a lot more than those two as well.

I love this game and I will continue to play for a short while doing the story's, so they've got a little more time in my book. But once I'm done getting all my 50's, I hope they get their stuff together by then.

Edited by Quindel

or the constant whining from the vocal minority has caused so many tears that they are putting up a dam so stop the flood of whining .

just a thought

Companies that ignore any negative or critical feedback tend to find themselves folding quicker than fresh laundry.

So, you guys haven't been listening to the stream from the guild event, I take it. Hard to believe that people can say BW has poor management and needs to listen more to their customers after hearing them clearly, accurately address literally every complaint I have heard on the forum so far these past 3 months, and more issues I hadn't heard of.

Companies that ignore any negative or critical feedback tend to find themselves folding quicker than fresh laundry.

I love this game but how my "ON TOPIC" post were just erased while 50+ pages of off Topic post were left , upsets me a little and makes me feel like I am not respected in opinion even though I did not attack anyone for theirs or name called. I add for 2 pages I was called a troll as well and it took them sometime to get those off the thread .

As they erased my post , they put up warning stating people had to stay on topic but there is still 50+ pages of off topic going on.

Star Wars or not , SWG had issues and the community eventually moved on for reasons of their own and left that game into history. I do not think this game is beyond that !

After totally being wiped off a thread for stating my ON TOPIC opinion , I question for the first time if I will buy anymore Bioware games . I been a total fan of theirs since KotoR and onto Dragon Age and Mass Effect , Heck I bought DA 1 and still have no played it but I wanted to support the company I love .

So, you guys haven't been listening to the stream from the guild event, I take it. Hard to believe that people can say BW has poor management and needs to listen more to their customers after hearing them clearly, accurately address literally every complaint I have heard on the forum so far these past 3 months, and more issues I hadn't heard of.

I haven't seen it myself yet, though I have heard a few complaints that basically every major improvement people are asking for, Bioware simply stated that "it's on our to do list.".

Dungeon Finder in Patch 1.3 which will be somewhere near Autumn? Now that's disappointing to say the least.

Hello everyone,

We value any and all feedback that is offered by the community on moderation and encourage you to send it to us using the e-mail address communitysupport@swtor.com. Consolidating all feedback, both good and bad, in this manner ensures that we can serve the community to the best of our ability. This thread will now be closed as discussion of moderation is not an appropriate game related topic for these forums, but feel free to utilize that resource!