Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since Nibbon has quit: Sage/Sorcerer Top issues discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Since Nibbon has quit: Sage/Sorcerer Top issues discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MusicRider
05.06.2014 , 10:27 AM | #491
The problem was never the interrupt so much as alacrity handles it, the issue is pushback, not being able to cast it on the move, and and not being to use it as an additional interrupt when necessary. All these are not suffered when instant. I am also surprised as I always believed that the loss of insta force lift was due to the shadows, but it was due to sages instead? :O

AlrikFassbauer
05.06.2014 , 12:22 PM | #492
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
Now that the questions are up, and I assume there are no further changes, I would like to personally thank nala and everyone else that has contributed into these questions which through fruitful discussions, agreements and disagreements have shaped these. Good job all.
I agree. Thank you, everyone, this was one of the best and most serious discussions I've ever had in these forums.

As a side-note,. I'd like to point out to this discussion (just in case if you don't know it already :
"Is the DPS buff race getting out of hand ?" http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=739502
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

AdrianDmitruk
05.06.2014 , 01:57 PM | #493
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I agree. Thank you, everyone, this was one of the best and most serious discussions I've ever had in these forums.

As a side-note,. I'd like to point out to this discussion (just in case if you don't know it already :
"Is the DPS buff race getting out of hand ?" http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=739502
Yeah it certainly feels like that discussion covers the erosion of Force Armor's effectiveness among other things.
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher | Darrien-Veng Juggernaut
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

Ycoga
05.07.2014 , 04:50 AM | #494
See? It IS possible to have a sensible discussion in SWTOR.

Just rare. XD
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

g_land
05.23.2014 , 03:45 PM | #495
Have they actually acknowledged these questions since the turn in date? I know there are changes up on the pts but those look fairly static at this point...

Master-Nala
05.23.2014 , 08:07 PM | #496
Quote: Originally Posted by g_land View Post
Have they actually acknowledged these questions since the turn in date? I know there are changes up on the pts but those look fairly static at this point...
Yes, they have. They are about a month behind in answering though so I expect ours to come in a week or two.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link