The GREATEST Non-Force Users!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I guess that is sorta a given...eh alright, so nominations for #5?

Ok what about Kir Kanos? Can't discount him. Also needed on the list:

Han Solo: one of the best pistol shots alive

Wes Janson: Again one of the best pistol shots along with being an amazing fighter jock

Canderous Ordo.

Null ARCs

Phow Ji Teras Kasi Champion

Kell Tainer of Wraith Squadron

Judder Page, leader of the Katarn Commandos

Just to name a few.

Edited by TalonVII

check the above post for ideas for the roster. Can't believe Kir Kanos didn't make top 3.

Kir Kanos I took out because he could be Force Sensitive, some feats he show question this. I was more then likely going to put him at #3, but he has shown some stuff that could be hinted at Force usage. Not in the sense of throwing things around, but more like reflexes and so forth. It seems rather inconclusive, so I am just playing it safe, otherwise he would get the 3rd spot no doubt.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Kir Kanos I took out because he could be Force Sensitive, some feats he show question this. I was more then likely going to put him at #3, but he has shown some stuff that could be hinted at Force usage. Not in the sense of throwing things around, but more like reflexes and so forth. It seems rather inconclusive, so I am just playing it safe, otherwise he would get the 3rd spot no doubt.

Well I checked every source I could think of and from what I saw, Kir Kanos was not force sensitive, so I think putting him in is in order.

But Phow Ji should DEFINITELY be on this list. He beat a Jedi Knight during a Teras Kasi championship. Took out entire squads of droids and separatists on his own, most times bare handed. Guy was a human wrecking machine.

Oh also forgot to toss Calo Nord into the mix. Some say he was a weakling, but the whole 1..2...3 one of the best lines in KOTOR.

Well I checked every source I could think of and from what I saw, Kir Kanos was not force sensitive, so I think putting him in is in order.

But Phow Ji should DEFINITELY be on this list. He beat a Jedi Knight during a Teras Kasi championship. Took out entire squads of droids and separatists on his own, most times bare handed. Guy was a human wrecking machine.

Oh also forgot to toss Calo Nord into the mix. Some say he was a weakling, but the whole 1..2...3 one of the best lines in KOTOR.

Yes but you also got people saying he may have been Force Sensitive among his showings, so I think its just best to leave him out...but if you really want me to put him in I will.

As for Phow...that is nice, but I will wait for any other nominations for #5

Calo...he may have a shot.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• 3 weeks later...

I do agree that Cipher 9 is indeed worthy of a nomination but we should only base their argument on the IA storyline.

I don't think it's fair to include general side quests i.e planet storylines from the game as every class has the ability to be able to complete them. But I'm sure you guys wouldn't consider these anyway.

Edited by Onyxus

Cipher 9 would be good, but I'd say the same thing that was mentioned in the greatest Jedi when the Hero of Tython was brought up - lack of knowledge. Plus it's a player character so it seems a little less ... entertaining I guess?

I think a definite case needs to be made for Canderous Ordo or even Mandalore - such as Mandalore the Ultimate. However with so many incarnations of Mandalore I think it's difficult to pick one.

Hylo Visz needs to be up there I think. As much as I feel we need to judge based on combat abilities, I think we need to go further and go for tacticians and smart-asses too. The reason for this is that Jedi can rely on the force and that gets them plus points in the grand scheme of things. Without the added abilities of these non-force users, we'll just have military fighters and bounty hunters up there.

Also

Han Solo.

I nominate HK-47 and/or HK-51 for #5

HK-47 was Revan's personal hunter-killer and jedi hunter droid.

The HK-51 model is an advanced version of the HK-47

Both where designed to kill Jedi as well as a variety of other targets and both had stealth.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Nice to see this thread back.

Anyway I second StarSquirrel's nomination of HK-47 for a place on this list. I wouldn't say HK-51 though. While technically the 'better' model we have to remember that Revan likely made special modifications to HK who in turn had a wealth of combat experience. Quite clearly demonstrated in the way he completely trolls the HK-50s, taking an entire factory of them and shutting it down. I can't imagine he'd have much trouble with HK-51.

Also we don't really know what HK-51s capabilities are. All we know is 51 is a semi-squishy companion while 47 is a two-time flashpoint boss. Take from that what you will.

Nice to see this thread back.

Anyway I second StarSquirrel's nomination of HK-47 for a place on this list. I wouldn't say HK-51 though. While technically the 'better' model we have to remember that Revan likely made special modifications to HK who in turn had a wealth of combat experience. Quite clearly demonstrated in the way he completely trolls the HK-50s, taking an entire factory of them and shutting it down. I can't imagine he'd have much trouble with HK-51.

Also we don't really know what HK-51s capabilities are. All we know is 51 is a semi-squishy companion while 47 is a two-time flashpoint boss. Take from that what you will.

HK-47 doesn't really have anything on him though either, it all seems pretty basic, IE: Able to wield blasters, grenades and so forth, able to slice and so forth, we don't really know to what extent his modifications did. But i'll throw him in with the other nominations for #5.

Alright so the nominations for #5 are as follows..

1. Han Solo

2. Mandalore(probably still need to pick a Mandalore)

3. HK-47

Would anyone like to make a case for either 3 or cases for all of them?

Edit: Also side note as per what Talon said awhile back, should I put Kir Kanos back in the list? It'll bump everyone down a notch save for the 1st 2.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well considering Han is a master with a blaster, he should probably come fifth. then again, if we picked Mandalore, his countless military exploits need to be counted. Perhaps rather than pick one, the iconic name of Madalore should count as one. That way, we can take into consideration the weight the name carries rather than an individual.

Han's ability to shoot first, escape Bounty Hunters including Boba Fett on several occasions, make a mockery of the Hutts, the Empire and Sith at every oppertunity could easily make hi ma candidate for the 5th spot. His exploits in the Rebellion as well as the Yuuzhan Vong War are hard to ignore.

Well considering Han is a master with a blaster, he should probably come fifth. then again, if we picked Mandalore, his countless military exploits need to be counted. Perhaps rather than pick one, the iconic name of Madalore should count as one. That way, we can take into consideration the weight the name carries rather than an individual.

Han's ability to shoot first, escape Bounty Hunters including Boba Fett on several occasions, make a mockery of the Hutts, the Empire and Sith at every oppertunity could easily make hi ma candidate for the 5th spot. His exploits in the Rebellion as well as the Yuuzhan Vong War are hard to ignore.

But then that would be unfair to others, as we would encompass all Mandalores rather then just an individual...

A stealth capable assassin droid would top Han imo... He's a good shot and had gotten out of a lot of scrapes but often he had help. I just think he would be a bit outmatched by a droid designed to kill jedi especially without Chewy or Leia.

As for Mandalore. I think going with individuals is the route we need to take here. I mean how do you compare a dozen men to one like GG? I just don't see that as keeping with the spirit of the thread. All that said, I think Mandalore the Ultimate could give HK-47 a run for his money so I'd like to see others opinions on that match-up.

Yeah I think Mandalore the Ultimate could top HK. I think it would likely go Manda as 5, HK as 6 and Han as 7. But that's my opinion :)

Anyone have any other thoughts on this? Or any other nominations for the #5 spot?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I'd say HK could have an advantage towards him with the stealth tech. Mandalore would likely be in much better shape than HK, as I see a Meatbag having an advantage over a droid. I mean there are Ion grenades, Ion weapons that could be exploited, and as far as I know Mandalore would have a HUGE advantage in Melee.

So personally I'll stick with what I said originally, but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing HK 5 instead of mandalore.

Edited by wuzzuliki