How much can the Miraluka 'see?'

Oraciion

I understand that they see through the Force, but to what extent can they do this? I am under the assumption that anything with the Force can be seen, such as plant and animal life, not to mention people, but what about inanimate objects, such as droids, equipment, starships, silverware? Is there anything that tells us about that?

A paragraph from Wookieepedia on 'Force Sight' the ability the Miraluka use to see:

The Miraluka relied on this power constantly to compensate for their physical blindness. They could not perceive colors but could distinguish organics (even dead) and their alignment from the surrounding environment by their characteristic aura. Most objects, including doors and walls, appeared translucent, allowing to see through them. The Miraluka were the most skilled experts of the technique. Thanks to it, their reflexes were strengthened enormously.

I hope this helps.

Scene in Kotor2 show Visas Marr seeing everything as translucent green shapes, the shapes were polygonal with lines that reminded me of the 1980's game "Elite", she could see object behind other objects and walls, all in all it was kind of matrixy but without the numbers.