1.8 Speculation

Jonoku

2.0 is the expansion I'm pretty sure. They have 2 updates left after 1.7 before the expansion.(pretty sure about that too)

Not really. Its a really good chance the next update is the expansion. Either that or in 1.8 we get that new op that was datamined then the expansion. I really don't think we are getting a 1.9

If 1.7 were to drop today (not going to happen, but just so we had a date) 02/05/13

They've commited to a 6-8 week content cycle.

Next due date would be 03/19/13 - 04/02/13 (since 2/5 is not going to happen neither will 3/19 so these dates are both part of spring. Could be 2.0 or 1.8)

Past that would be sometime in May, still spring, could be 1.9 or 2.0 (but 1.9 is extremely unlikely as that would make 2.0 past spring)

Makeb on 4/1 would make me laugh though.

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

This is not actually a fact, not yet at least, but an educated guess like they call it;

The next tier armors can´t be crafted..

So there you have it, you actually have to do Ops in future to get the highest level gear. About time I´d say.

Edited by saatana

They could always troll us and release the expansion on the last day of spring which is in june.

Which is not trolling since they said spring 2013 and not directly a date, like lets say DCUO announcement to go f2p in October 2011, went f2p on November 2nd, that's trolling people.

Its just a window for them to release it with at max the last week of June.

I prefer a clean patch over a buggy one.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

Which is not trolling since they said spring 2013 and not directly a date, like lets say DCUO announcement to go f2p in October 2011, went f2p on November 2nd, that's trolling people.

Its just a window for them to release it with at max the last week of June.

I prefer a clean patch over a buggy one.

It kinda is, especially when people usually expect it in the middle of Spring like end of April/Beginning of May.

This is not actually a fact, not yet at least, but an educated guess like they call it;

The next tier armors can´t be crafted..

So there you have it, you actually have to do Ops in future to get the highest level gear. About time I´d say.

I've heard that as well, from a very reliable source. The reason being is that on each server there was one person that had the most valuable gear schematics within weeks and were making tons of credits; enough to destroy the in game economy. I know one person on POT5 that can literally buy EVERYTHING of value on the GTN and completely control the market within hours.

they said in state of the game that the next update after 1.7 will be the expansion.

also 2.0 doesn't mean after 1.9, there might be 1.11 or 1.12, 2.0 means expansion

Your sig tells me well, you do need to, no offense. 1.11 and 1.12 is pre 1.2 lol.

Your sig tells me well, you do need to, no offense. 1.11 and 1.12 is pre 1.2 lol.

You do realise that 1.1.2 is different to 1.12?

Bioware and quite a few other gaming companies use 1.10 1.11 1.12, now whether this game is going to go this way, we'll have to wait till it comes.

I've heard that as well, from a very reliable source. The reason being is that on each server there was one person that had the most valuable gear schematics within weeks and were making tons of credits; enough to destroy the in game economy. I know one person on POT5 that can literally buy EVERYTHING of value on the GTN and completely control the market within hours.

Which source ?

PLAYER HOUSING!!...oh yeah you said 'realistically'

I would like to see an option, be it a Cartel Market purchase or otherwise to allow you to change, hairstyle, features etc.

I can safely say it won't be anything that ground breaking without some prior announcement so probably, given the expected time frame, it will be an added Op of maybe Flashpoint, a few tweaks / nerfs / balances...I think all the big stuff we are already seeing touted for 1.7 and RoTHC.