The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Paris and London!

EricMusco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about the Facebook requirement.

Is there an email we could use to confirm attendance before travelling down?

So despite having your own website, email system and forums you make us use an external website (Who make money from you, and us) to sign up to this?

I'm interested in going, but I'd rather wait to see if it comes any closer to me (Sweden, Norway, Denmark would be great). Yeah, I know, not far to London, but the closer to home the better. Will you come to the Scandinavian countries too, or is London/France my only hope? :p

I'm interested in going, but I'd rather wait to see if it comes any closer to me (Sweden, Norway, Denmark would be great). Yeah, I know, not far to London, but the closer to home the better. Will you come to the Scandinavian countries too, or is London/France my only hope? :p

i have the same question, any hope for us who live in scandinavia?

Just out of curiosity, do you have to sign up for the event on facebook and if you do so, do you have a granted spot for it? Cause I will book a flight from Germany to London for it and if I am there and then don't get in i will be really angry. Any news on that?

We’re happy to announce that the next two stops in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, February 1st in Paris and Saturday, February 2nd in London.

Read More

Any plans for a Western Canada Stop in Alberta? Easy write off for you guys since you have an office in Edmonton.

Could you consider a more central location for the next UK event? I know London is the one that predominantly pops to the front. But it's bloody expensive and awkward for the majority of UK resident's, a few suggestions Birmingham, Manchester or Leeds. All are prime locations and allot less hassle than nodnoL.

So you get some cash from the cash shop and you have to spend it straight away...

And what better way then jetting around the world ,No need for extra people to fix bugs ect..

Of course. Lets spend a ton of money to meet up with 30 people.

Screw bugs and content.

And screw those idiots with multi GPU setups too.

Hi, we want to go to the London Cantina Tour, but where coming from the Netherlands. If we go we want to be sure if there is room for us, we don't want to stand in front of a closed door.

How can we be sertain that we can enter the event? Is signing up on Facebook enough?

Please respond a.s.a.p. we want to book our plane :)