LoL, Server is Full : You’ve been placed in a Queue...Really is this a Bug?

TrixxieTriss

I managed to log in, but nothing works. I am at my stronghold, my companion is idle and not moving, I can't use anything, I can't leave the stronghold, I can't go to the fleet or change outfit. None of the "buttons" work.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, ffs, took an hour to get to dantoo, had to go back to my s/h for boosts and creds, ten mins waiting for travel to kick in, just as it starts, i get booted, now I'm back in que at 700+ lol, and yup, I'm a sub.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Soooo ive kept my sub going to give them a chance to make the game fun and playable again.

Came back tonight after a few months away to give the new patch (it aint an expansion) a try...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry but if you didn't laugh you would cry.

Back to ESO

Be safe

Well...let's see if this post isn't removed for some wonky rule violation... (3rd time I'm trying to post this).

SWTOR had a patch launch on the same day as ESO.

We know EA_Bioware isn't doing well right now. Anthem was a flaming one; and TBH they are very deep down on the love scale in most gamers' minds.

Pertinent question: if this is happening on content patch day; what is going to happen when the expansion breaks in September? One week of unavailable servers? Should we time our subscriptions right to make sure we don't lose sub days that we can't play because of technical issues ...and without refund ofc...

Bah.

2019 and they didn't learn their lessons yet.

Go join Blizz in the dead company corner, let's see what's happening in Tamriel meanwhile :)

omg you noobs. you never log into a freshly patched BW game! NOOBS! You ALWAYS wait 24 hours after a patch is launched! If you aren't too severely addicted, 48-72 hours is even better.

Only noob is you

Come on Bioware, are you guys serious? Is this a Bug or are that many people logging in at this time after this patch.

I’d like to think it was because soooo many people want to play the game, but I’ve serious doubts the server is full ;)

So you can pretend that the game is fully popular. :D:sul_tongue:

• 1 year later...

Wells I'm having the same issue. I have relogged three times. And one of my guildies is having the same problem. I'd like a confirmation of whether it is actually that busy or something else please asap.

After I posted this... it worked.

Edited by lngarra
problem solved for now