Hi Fellow filipino!!!

mixzhaelbabe

I doubt it anu yun tinaob nio buong server namin ROFL which is pinakamaraming population of all servers Swiftsure and kami rin isa sa pinakamaraming members in a guild 40-60 online depende sa time din(torhead can back it up)

it doesn't matter if you guys have 10000000 ok na kami dito atm we are progressing well both raids and pvp empire side but i really hope na magkaroon tayu ng free transfers so magkakasama tayu maglaro including your "1000+" pinoy players lol

yeah i know that mas madami population sa server nyo BUT ang pinag uusapan kung saan mas mdaming pinoy. kahit light to medium lang sa darth malak mas madami pa ding pinoy dun that is a FACT. and they are all playing here in the philippines not overseas nakakatawa na lang coz people from malak knows that im telling the truth na we are at least 1000+ compared to yer 200 :D

yeah i know that mas madami population sa server nyo BUT ang pinag uusapan kung saan mas mdaming pinoy. kahit light to medium lang sa darth malak mas madami pa ding pinoy dun that is a FACT. and they are all playing here in the philippines not overseas nakakatawa na lang coz people from malak knows that im telling the truth na we are at least 1000+ compared to yer 200 :D

Sigh...give me data son!!! claiming na mas marami dyan sa server won't prove it co'z your playing on that server btw this is only sa guild namin empire side which meron several guilds pa plus there are several pinoy guilds sa Republic side...heck kahit ako sasabihin ko 1000+ kami dun dahil tinutukoy ko sa guild lang namin....just saying

Sigh...give me data son!!! claiming na mas marami dyan sa server won't prove it co'z your playing on that server btw this is only sa guild namin empire side which meron several guilds pa plus there are several pinoy guilds sa Republic side...heck kahit ako sasabihin ko 1000+ kami dun dahil tinutukoy ko sa guild lang namin....just saying

sent you a private msg. here tignan mo na lang :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys if you want to join us Sith Armada pm Destro/Lanz/Tirador/Kian/Mulawin

We raid every week Wed and Thurs HM/NM, Normal raids on weekends for the new players who wants to get geared.

We do Premade PVP as welli and we are committed to become one of the top pvp guilds on Swiftsure if not the best gusto namin pinoy nasa top lagi !!!

Edited by Mulawin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Europe server the progenitor republic or imperial side.

played for 24hrs on saturday and sunday.

monday to friday gameplay starts on 7:30pm-7am in the morning.

Dartlordsieth guildmaster of the Dark Ravenz Guild

we got teamspeak and we do everything in the game.

join us now my fellow Filipinos.

we craft gears you need to become stronger and speeders as well.

now aiming for guild flagship and naming it the Bandila Cruiser to promote us Filipinos for planetray invasion.

join us now hurry! because im the only filipino playing in that server.

you cant find any filipino in the Europe server but me only.