What Legacy level are you?

AntiiC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lvl 5 on Lord Praven and lvl 4 on Soresu. PvE, and except for 1 character on Lord Praven, solo only so far. The 1 character I have on Lord Praven that I don't solo with I duo with a friend. Edited by Palathas

Level 13 with one level 45 and one level 50. I've been playing for about a month and I spacebar through everything non-class related.

How in the world did you get 24?

6 characters, played a lot, :p lots of levelling indeed.

Guess it just stacks up.

4 characters 40+

1 38

and im currently levelling a marauder xD

Man I wish I liked the game as much as you guys. I just hit level 2 legacy. I only want to play for a couple hours a day, a couple times a week, which is normal I guess. I'm used to playing EQ and WoW everyday for hours for years.

Can't put my finger on it, I just don't feel the hook.

They haven't said for sure.

-Hints in interviews from anything from leveling perks (Options to pvp more, quest more, perks for ... kinda stuff, customize how you want to level alts)

-Unlock different races previously unavailable to faction, Etc Blindfold people on Empire:

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd515/swtorrandom/newrace2B.jpg

Looks Juggernaughtish doesn't it?

-Bind on Legacy Items

I forget what else I've read, I'd like to hear if anyones found more too

I'll go with eyebrow raising instead of impressive. Anyone who sinks /30 days played into a video game is bound to complain about nothing to do.

There is already nothing to do with my main, yet I'm not complaining because expecting them to pump out content is ridiculous. Probably because I actually understand what's involved in developing even the simplest feature on this scale, never mind FP's and gear.

Ignorant people complain.