Maintenance: March 20th, 2018

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, March 20th in order to apply Game Update 5.8. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 20 March 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.8

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, March 20th in order to apply Game Update 5.8. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 20 March 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.8

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

on Monday? are you sure?

I've asked couple of times in livestream the same question, but as always, my question was ignored, so I'll ask here.

Since Ashara is coming back, players who got her back via terminal on Odessen, will they be able to meet her on Voss and bring her back that way too?

I've asked couple of times in livestream the same question, but as always, my question was ignored, so I'll ask here.

Since Ashara is coming back, players who got her back via terminal on Odessen, will they be able to meet her on Voss and bring her back that way too?

There should be no difference in that considering some brought back Rishi, Corso and Andronikos back from the terminal and still had the alert. I don't see that changing but I also have a feeling the alert will not be more than 2 minutes since that is what they have been do.

There should be no difference in that considering some brought back Rishi, Corso and Andronikos back from the terminal and still had the alert. I don't see that changing but I also have a feeling the alert will not be more than 2 minutes since that is what they have been do.

Just to add, on my Smuggler I got Corso back from the terminal very early on and the alert for me triggered normally as did the romance trigger. So like you said it should be fine.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Hey, Bioware, quick question. Is there gonna be any kind of aftermath to the entire GOTM operation? Back when there was only 1 boss released. you gave us a story quest for it, which began with a conversation with Scions. IIRC the quest got completed when we killed Tyth. Back then it made sense, since other bossed were not there. Now, when we get final boss, are you planning to reinroduce this quest and have is end with something different, like maybe talking to Scions again?

I am asking because every story quest for operation in SWTOR has some kind of aftermath via a conversation with NPC-questgiver. Minus Ravages, of course, since we kill that particular questgiver in ops.

Will GOTM have anything of that sort?

Edited by Gelious

Great Lord Ptach,

Your humble servants once again ask for a glimpse into the future.

We sacrifice many fiery grophets so this may happen.

Well that might not be a good sacrifice considering how many of those things I get in the command boxes. :p

In before the fury of tens of GTN whales complaining about a 2% tax hike : )

My breath soooooooo bated for the new Conquest tho :rak_03:

Edit: 2% of the 100% of a listing cost. I'm aware that 8% is a 33% increase relative to 6%.

Edited by masterceil

This has been going on long enough that I swear I just need to make a Lord Ptach forum account with special avatar lol.

Oh, also, Ptach delivers! Notes are live.

-eric

You totally should!! Lord Ptach deserves nothing less than the best. :d_cool:

And thanks for the Patch notes on the day as promised!:) I am excited!!:D:D:D