XP not increasing as I play

SldgeHammer

Today I noticed my BH Mercenary LVL 30 is not gaining any experience at all while playing. The meter stays blue as I play. It used to be yellow. I just went from being a free player to Paid Subscription so am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Please Help.

Are you overlevelled? if you are playing on a low enough level planet you won't earn EXP, I think it's about six or seven levels before Missions grey out and don't provide EXP, and a couple of levels later before the mobs don't give EXP, s0 if you are playing on a level 16-20 planet with a level 30 character you won't level up at all.

If this isn't what's happened then it's a bug.

Today I noticed my BH Mercenary LVL 30 is not gaining any experience at all while playing. The meter stays blue as I play. It used to be yellow. I just went from being a free player to Paid Subscription so am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Please Help.

I might add that, at least to my knowledge (I've never been an F2P or Preferred player), the 'yellow' bar was when we had the double exp weekends, no?

Blue is the normal state of your bar, green is when you have rested experience.

But, like the above poster said, you're likely trying to do Grey Quests. You're probably going to need to go to another planet.

• 2 weeks later...
are you guys stupid? yellow = normal xp, green = rested, double xp event = yellow (or green) with a gold outline.

So you resurrected a 2-week old thread, just to toss out some insults?

What a tool.