Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ten Issues with A Traitor Among the Chiss

SteveTheCynic
02.05.2019 , 04:54 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by irrevelant View Post
IFor nerf i would suggest Nathema. That one is nearly impossible without a full 70 group, or without a superior healer. The problem is that if you can't heal without the coltos, then the whole party must rotate the coltos, and keep themselves in position not to fall down. Otherwise a badly placed line, and boss gets healed to full.
Goodness. Content where the players need to know what they're doing. Whatever next?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

FlameYOL
02.05.2019 , 12:22 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Goodness. Content where the players need to know what they're doing. Whatever next?
I know right? The horror of it
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

ObsidianBones
02.05.2019 , 12:32 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Have to agree. Granted, I have yet to run this FP on Veteran, but on Solo, never really had an issue with it. Yeah, it can be long to run it through when you're not stealthed, but Battle for Ilum and False Emperor weren't exactly short either. Anyway, the biggest part I had an issue with was the giant droid boss, but if you use Heroic Moment, get the influence with Raina Temple up with Companion Gifts, and move around as often as possible while using the kolto stations, it's not that difficult to beat. Only ever died on this fight once with my Sith Marauder and that was only because I didn't gear properly beforehand.

Opiklo
02.06.2019 , 06:23 AM | #34
you can easily solo nathema vm if you play the mechanics and if you are a bit creative with companion positioning in the 4 gemini phase... that phase is the only thing in the fp which is a bit tricky solo.....

i dont know what you guys always want with nerfs.... is autohit sooo exciting?
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord