What Races Do You Want

PoKoStIck

From Wookiepedia

"Hapes was the homeworld of the Hapans, a near human race, and the administrative capital of the Hapes Consortium."

They are near human, not human. Heck we can play as Cyborgs which are just humans with cybernetic implants for crying out loud haha. Besides, the Hapan culture as a whole is entirely different than humans. And it is not the "Hapani Empire". It is the Hapes Consortium.

If I remember correctly were'nt the Hapans only able to see in bright light and the men were hunted by the jedi for being pirates so they hid from the galaxy until after the battle of Yavin. So they have probally removed themselves from the galaxy by now.

Edited by syall

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JAWAS, YODA PEOPLE, AND THE UNDERWATER FISH LIKE PEOPLE XD

but jawas and yoda people mostly

which underwater people do you allude to? do you mean Mon Calamari, Selkath, Nautolan, Quarren, Herglic, Vurk, Dellaltian or Gungan?

depending on your answer you may be slapped......

which underwater people do you allude to? do you mean Mon Calamari, Selkath, Nautolan, Quarren, Herglic, Vurk, Dellaltian or Gungan?

depending on your answer you may be slapped......

Don't forget Chagrian as "underwater people."

If I remember correctly were'nt the Hapans only able to see in bright light and the men were hunted by the jedi for being pirates so they hid from the galaxy until after the battle of Yavin. So they have probally removed themselves from the galaxy by now.

This is true... but wouldn't it make a fantastic arc to the story. being allowed into the system that has been locked off to the rest of the universe for nearly five hundred years.....

Edited by Foxtapus

From Wookiepedia

"Hapes was the homeworld of the Hapans, a near human race, and the administrative capital of the Hapes Consortium."

They are near human, not human. Heck we can play as Cyborgs which are just humans with cybernetic implants for crying out loud haha. Besides, the Hapan culture as a whole is entirely different than humans. And it is not the "Hapani Empire". It is the Hapes Consortium.

Sorry I was responding from memory, thats why I misremembered the name of the Consortium.

But the point I was trying to make still stands, their physical appearance is identical to humans, in the books they are treated as humans for all intents and purposes, neither Luke nor Leia could tell just by looking that they weren't human. So if they were introduced into the game you would just have another human labelled something different, you wouldn't get the backstory. So just pretend that your human's are actually Hapans.

Sorry I was responding from memory, thats why I misremembered the name of the Consortium.

But the point I was trying to make still stands, their physical appearance is identical to humans, in the books they are treated as humans for all intents and purposes, neither Luke nor Leia could tell just by looking that they weren't human. So if they were introduced into the game you would just have another human labelled something different, you wouldn't get the backstory. So just pretend that your human's are actually Hapans.

kinda like the Chiss but less blue right? you could make them glow a tad... as i believe they are meant to be far more beautiful than humans due to the diluted gene pool, if i remember rightly that is.

I have thought a bit about this, and I tend to divide my "species wishlist" into two categories: Species that would be nice additions and are somewhat easily implementable, and those that will probably never come to pass do to difficulties with clipping or animations (trying to have romantic cutscenes with a Trandoshan would be problematic), but would be really cool should they ever be added.

Plausible additions: Nautolan, Togruta, Sarkhai, Voss, Kiffar, Nikto

Implausible: Trandoshan, Wookie, Kel Dor, Selkath

Of these, my top hopes, regardless of plausibility, would be Kel Dor, Trandoshan, Selkath, Togruta, and Voss.

Rodian for smuggler(with Greedo's voice,not the feminine rodian voices that are already in the game) and Kaleesh for bounty hunter and force using classes.

Also Duros imperial agent would be cool.

Of these 3 ,Kaleesh is the one i want the most,specially for bounty hunter.

Edited by Kaedusz

Also Chagrian and Devaronian would be awesome. Maybe also Talz and Houk, but personally for those two i wouldnt care much. And yes there are 3 races i Definely want to be playable, its Kel'Dor , Togruta, and Yoda race. Yoda race character would be my ONLY one clearly evil character. Cause I want to make little , Lightning fast , green mother****er who makes all galaxy shake in terror. I would go evil just for LULZ of being that kind of character :D:D:D