If ops is nerfed ? Why Not tracer ?

Spyde

blame the people, I pay a gunnery commando, my mirror of tracer missile is grav round, of course I use it alot but I mostly use it until the debuff is maxed out then I throw out a demolition round and/or high impact bolts, this is where I get most of my big crits

Step 1: Target Enemy

Step 2: Spam 1 button

Step 3: lulz at critting over and over for 2-4k dmg with no cooldown from 30m away.

I didn't know tracer missile locked a player down and kill them during that time or left them without enough hp to have a chance?!

Step 3: lulz at critting over and over for 2-4k dmg with no cooldown from 30m away.

Bounty Hunters were DESIGNED to spam one button.. Tracer missle is the ONLY ability that SWTOR wanted us to use. Tracer missle gives us 10% dmg reduction shield, adds target lock for increased dmg to missles, Decreases armor by 20%, increases rail shot damage, AND it has a chance to proc 'Unload' so it does +25% more damage... so dont blame us when we spam it b/c we HAVE no other choice.. its the only button

Edited by crickeey

Bounty Hunters were DESIGNED to spam one button.. Tracer missle is the ONLY ability that SWTOR wanted us to use. Tracer missle gives us 10% dmg reduction shield, adds target lock for increased dmg to missles, Decreases armor by 20%, increases rail shot damage, AND it has a chance to proc 'Unload' so it does +25% more damage... so dont blame us when we spam it b/c we HAVE no other choice.. its the only button

Play pyrotech instead?

Play pyrotech instead?

OR, just make other buttons more viable for mercs? maybe spread all those bonus' out so that using other abilities is worth while??

one thing they need to nerf is that instant cast AOE 10 second CC, atleast prevent its use in pvp...

Also Bounty Hunter has an ability "shoulder slam" which is UNUSABLE in pvp.

Edited by crickeey

If you die to tracer missile spam, you have other issues, such as standing their derping, or I dunno, using a stun, interrupt or anything else in between. Tracer spammers are easy kills for my shadow, and probably going to be a hell of a lot of fun to kill for my vanguard once she's up there.

So yea, if you die to tracer missile spam, only one person to blame there.

I have no problems stunning or interrupting a tracer spam, its actually quite sad when they continue to use it even after a 4 second lockout and stand there with their finger up their nose until they can do it again. The only problem I have with it is when there are just so many bounty hunters/commandos spamming it that I can't interrupt or stun them all.

Occasionally they wreck me in the rare times where both of my CC, my interrupt and my knockback are on cooldown.

Only time where I can't do anything and have to just take it or run are when they are full resolved and my interrupt is down.

If you die to tracer missile spam, you have other issues, such as standing their derping, or I dunno, using a stun, interrupt or anything else in between. Tracer spammers are easy kills for my shadow, and probably going to be a hell of a lot of fun to kill for my vanguard once she's up there.

So yea, if you die to tracer missile spam, only one person to blame there.

Yeah, because you can los it all the time e.g. when you are chasing a ball carrier etc. Pseudo arguments like yours are so hilarious.

The problem is, as another poster already said, all boni are bound to one ability and that crap also does huge damage and can be spammed. Very bad game design

OR, just make other buttons more viable for mercs? maybe spread all those bonus' out so that using other abilities is worth while??

one thing they need to nerf is that instant cast AOE 10 second CC, atleast prevent its use in pvp...

Also Bounty Hunter has an ability "shoulder slam" which is UNUSABLE in pvp.

Pyrotech is the bounty hunter shared tree, try it out.

All classes have an ability like shoulder slam that is unusable in pvp (some even have two)

Yeah, because you can los it all the time e.g. when you are chasing a ball carrier etc. Pseudo arguments like yours are so hilarious.

The problem is, as another poster already said, all boni are bound to one ability and that crap also does huge damage and can be spammed. Very bad game design

Not to mention, if you're LoSing them... you're also not doing any damage to them, meaning theyve successfully denied you the area/forced you away.

if he's doing zero dps to you because of LoS...

you're doing zero dps to him, unless you're one of the (Chosen Ones) Sorcerors who get to have a viable non-LoS requiring DoT spec.

You really need this answered?

Tracer can be interrupted and one cast does not take a player to 1/4 of their health.

Op in one knockdown can kill a player without said player doing anything about it. All one can do is pray trinket is up.

Tracer is strong but can be interrupted and their damage is pretty bad after that. Not to mention Tracer doesn't plant your face into the ground and kill you within 3 hits.

tracer missile is actually not the ability that BH have that is scary or high dmg.

The abilities after it that will complete the rotation are the ones that hit hard.

My tracer hits for 3.2k with no consumables, but yeh the abiilties that follow it do more dmg than tracer which are the ones I just cast after my tracer gets interupted.