Why does my new 1,5 sec stun give full resolve?

Tokosteef

Topic

You went completely overboard with the nerfbat, now making my class as good as useless.

You took away our burst, but you kept our less then subpar sustainable damage the same, and we still do not have a gapcloser.

How am I to stop a ballcarrier in Hutball, for example? It used to be insanely hard already, but now you just made it impossible.

Edited by Tokosteef

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Resolve should be reduced by the same factor that the knockdown / stun time when knockdown / stuns are nerfed.

Anything else is sloppy.

Unless they specifically planned to nerf it without changing the resolve based on the data (which seems unlikely to me in this case).

I think they listened to the operatives posting ez mode videos about owning ppl in stun locks ... blame them ;)

That would not make sense, because they do this to point Bioware to the true issue, Stim Stacking. The operatives profited the most from this.

I am happy to accept the 20% damage nerf. Absolutely.

But decreasing our already low sustainable damage AND the biggest culprit, 1,5 stun for full resolve, is just not thought out overkill.

L2P

L2P what, exactly? Do you have any suggestions for me on how I can do reasonable damage in PVE environments? How to stop a ballcarrier? How to kill a T2-geared sorcerer without any burst? Please explain all 3 to me. I would really appreciate that.

Edited by Tokosteef

L2P what, exactly? Do you have any suggestions for me on how I can do reasonable damage in PVE environments? How to stop a ballcarrier? How to kill a T2-geared sorcerer without any burst? Please explain all 3 to me. I would really appreciate that.

Get upper hand buff from opener.

Get proper talents.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Mob dead, proceed to next one.

In group?

Free back blast.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Free back blast.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Free back blast.

In PvP newsflash-you now have to do ONE MORE attack to kill player then before. So yea, L2P.

Edited by Lerdoc

But decreasing our already low sustainable damage AND the biggest culprit, 1,5 stun for full resolve, is just not thought out overkill.

I think the 1.5s shouldn't fill resolve bar to full ... I also think it's one of the things that could have slipped by when they were making the changes. I wouldn't bet on it staying that way.

Learn to play your class one trick pony

So we are now a no trick pony?

Get upper hand buff from opener.

Get proper talents.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Mob dead, proceed to next one.

In group?

Free back blast.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Free back blast.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Sucker punch.

Free back blast.

In PvP newsflash-you now have to do ONE MORE attack to kill player then before. So yea, L2P.

You are hereby banned from this thread.

I will only allow people with at least minor knowledge of the class to respond to my still unanswered question: