Modifiable versions of all Level 1 starter weapons

So I can complete my level 1 SW look on my Jugg.

unless you are doing Really hard content, you don't really need a modified version, your old one will do. The loss of stat from one piece won't make that much of a difference. If you are doing, content where you need it, to swap in a better piece.

It's been asked for a few times. But has never been implemented

Edited by DarkTergon

unless you are doing Really hard content, you don't really need a modified version, your old one will do. The loss of stat from one piece won't make that much of a difference. If you are doing, content where you need it, to swap in a better piece.

It's been asked for a few times. But has never been implemented

I think you've missed the OP's point; they want a custom shell of a trainee's vibroblade, a standard-issue blaster rifle etc. (whatever your character's first weapon is) so they can be a fully-modded level 75 character who LOOKS like a Level 1 character - the armour is the outfit, but the weapon can be modified.

A custom Sith Warblade from the Warrior story on Korriban would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
I think you've missed the OP's point; they want a custom shell of a trainee's vibroblade, a standard-issue blaster rifle etc. (whatever your character's first weapon is) so they can be a fully-modded level 75 character who LOOKS like a Level 1 character - the armour is the outfit, but the weapon can be modified.

A custom Sith Warblade from the Warrior story on Korriban would be great.

No, I get what he is saying, but if he wants it just for the look, and not playing content the unmodifable one will do, especially as we've no option at the moment. As I said, it has been asked a few times, going back a few years, and it hasn't happened.

I've no objection to it, just pointing out what they can do until they bring it out, if ever.