PVE Class Balance

lkrzeminski

Hello,

Are you planning to balance out classes for PVE in the upcoming patch ? It's really not great to see Powertech doing 300-400 dps more than other classes. Are you gonna buff Assasin/Sorc/Operative and Jugg DPS so they're not being skipped when composing an Ops ?

I hope someone from Bioware will read this.

Edited by lkrzeminski

Gap is 200 which is 5% between the lowest and highest dps as promised by bioware, yet I feel all classe should be equal with the exception of marauders and snipers being 100 dps more. 200 though is excessive without being competitive

200 is 10% of 2000, not 5%...

Maras and snipers do not need to have a "pure DPS boost", they already bring the best utility abilities.

Hello,

Are you planning to balance out classes for PVE in the upcoming patch ? It's really not great to see Powertech doing 300-400 dps more than other classes. Are you gonna buff Assasin/Sorc/Operative and Jugg DPS so they're not being skipped when composing an Ops ?

I hope someone from Bioware will read this.

What they really need to do is nerf the higher dps classes so that the pve content is more challenging.

200 is 10% of 2000, not 5%...

It's a +/- 5% margin of error however. The "within 5%" descriptor can be interpreted in multiple ways: either all classes are within a 5% margin of error of the "goal" DPS (as such, ~1900 is goal DPS and the acceptable range is ~1800-2000) or they're all within 5% of each other (which would mean all classes fall within a tighter realm of a +/-2.5 margin of error wherein the acceptable range is half as big, likely ~1800-1900 or ~1900-2000). This is always one of the problems with using percentages without proper labeling, of course, neither is actually true since Scoundrel DPS tops out at 1600, so they're not even keeping up with either definition of "within 5%".