PvP gear in PvE

1169 dps in 50 sec on a mk-5 operation training dummy

I didnt get many crits in but thats the average mostly. Is that good or bad?

p.s. I'm a sin in deception tree

its low for pve my brother in columie do 1300-1500 stable over 5 min

with this dps and gear i would say u can do ec /ev/kp /tfb sm and skip the columi go for rakata u should be able to get whole set in a week easy

normly if i run a hard mode i will not heal any one in recrute or pvp gear yes wh is much beter then tisonie but after all the abuse i got in pvp for having my itemized campain/deth guard gear insted of recrute just tired of all the arguments so for pve have youre pve for pvp put pvp gear on i still think 61-63 pve is better then recrute but hey try to explain it to pvpers

So because some people bullied you, you are then going to turn around bully some other people?

Recruit is better than Tionese (better armor rating, better weapon rating, better secondary stats) and totally sufficient for HM FPs (tier 1) and SM EV/KP.

If you kicked me for wearing recruit gear instead of Tionese, I would be grateful, because then I wouldn't have to play with someone who doesn't understand gear stats.

less main stat an less endurance. And unless your counting braces, belts, motivators and implants, Some of the secondary stats come up short as well. Now that you get free tionesse, not getting it is just lazy.

And does recruit gear even have set bonuses?

Edited by DarthSylar

normly if i run a hard mode i will not heal any one in recrute or pvp gear yes wh is much beter then tisonie but after all the abuse i got in pvp for having my itemized campain/deth guard gear insted of recrute just tired of all the arguments so for pve have youre pve for pvp put pvp gear on i still think 61-63 pve is better then recrute but hey try to explain it to pvpers

hahahaha... what an argumentation :):)

This is a rotation and not a gear issue you should be hitting well above that even in WH.

it's quite a simple rotation, i'm not sure how i can get it wrong. I posted it on the first page. Are you guys sure we're hitting the same dummy? Also, keep in mind i'm a deception assassin.

I compared my WH gear to Rakata and if i would switch to Rakata i would gain 76 willpower but i would lose ALOT of other stats (like power,endurance). The 76 willpower i can get by using my rakata stim for 112 wp and 46 power. In the end, WH augmented (12 end,18wp) + stim is far better than Rakata, at least in the description. I really do not understand how it can be otherwise in action. Maybe because of the set bonus? I can post screenshots if u guys have doubts.

It would be interesting (for me) to see another parser from a deception sin dressed in wh gear.

its low for pve my brother in columie do 1300-1500 stable over 5 min

with this dps and gear i would say u can do ec /ev/kp /tfb sm and skip the columi go for rakata u should be able to get whole set in a week easy

What class and spec are you?

Edited by ipagex

hahahaha... what an argumentation :):)

its not im expected to have pvp gear in pvp so i expect pepole to have pve in pve and its not only random grups last time guild tank went in hm ops with his pvp gear i just simply refused to heal him he didint get 1 heal from me

In my experience, PvP gear has the same PvE stats as the tier below it in PvE, but because the ratings are higher you get higher dps and mitigation

I.e.

Full Battlemaster = Full Columi

Full WH = Full Rakata

As recruit is basically battlemaster, its kind of the equivalent of you having mostly columi gear. Therefore, recruit gear should be enough for you to clear all HM FPs except lost island, and you should be able to do all story mode Ops and HM EV + KP (assuming u can play ur class).

I would advise just upgrading ur gear asap though. If you complete ur daily WZ quest every day for a week, that'll get you ~ 400 comms per day, so 2800 normal comms in a week. that'll get you war hero main hand plus a few other bits and you'll notice the difference very quickly. Combine this with some quests for black hole comms and you could end the week with black hole implants, wh main hand and other bits, rest recruit. That's a solid starting point.

As others have also mentioned, rotation is king. As infiltration shadow with beginner gear you should probably be aiming for 1000dps sustained on the ops dummy (5min+). Once you reach full black hole that figure will reach 1600dps+

Well in all honestly. When im on my healer, in regards to gear, i couldn't care less. The most important thing in all things gaming, its the person behind the screen that matters. A full recruit geared/tio geared or whatnot player can compensate for the **** gear if they know what they are doing. they will most likely be carried at some point, but its easy enough.

someone in this thread said that he/she refused to heal anyone in recruit gear as its not PvE gear. Daft imo, but everyone is entitled to an opinion, I just happen to disagree with it.

I'll heal everyone in my team, regardless of gear. provided they either know what they are doing, or are willing to listen and act upon instructions, ie, if they know how to play in a cooperative environment. This rule i will always follow, be it guildrun, pugrun or whatnot.