Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easy solution to skimpy gear equality

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Easy solution to skimpy gear equality

Kuronan
02.27.2013 , 01:59 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
In all honesty the super skimpy pic was meant as a joke. Anyway, another idea Ive had is it would be so much fun to wear companion outfits especially the more exotic ones like this
I really have no idea where that would be leaning for me... Put it on a body type 3 and 4 for me?
The Estimare Legacy
Silence to Evil is Compliance, Arguing and Fighting is Defiance, and I am as baneful an opponent as I am loyal a companion.
We, the roleplayers, need this.

Natewnz
03.05.2013 , 02:07 PM | #112
It certainly is lore friendly for sith to wear garments that are a bit revealing for instance take darth sions outfit . .

vadess
01.13.2014 , 02:08 PM | #113
So glad they're listening to this suggestion box post!
Noxturna- DPS Juggernaut, Begeren Colony
Caedusios- Tanking Assassin, Begeren Colony
Crimsèn- Marksman Sniper

TheSupaCoopa
01.13.2014 , 03:01 PM | #114
Duran'del here:

How is Covert energy armor on a dude not "revealing enough"? He's literally standing there in his whitie-tighties.

And I found this out when I was a nooblet and used mod stations exclusively to mod my gear *face palm*
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

Gwena
01.13.2014 , 03:20 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSupaCoopa View Post
How is Covert energy armor on a dude not "revealing enough"? He's literally standing there in his whitie-tighties.
Shirtless is actually too skimpy for my liking. Also, it is kind of boring IMHO. I enjoy dressing up my characters, and no (visible) clothes at all isn't much fun, y'know? Besides, the default undies are a drab grey and do not color match. Sometimes, I like my characters (of both genders!) to show some skin . . . but I want them to look nice and like they are dressed, not like they are running around in their drab underwear.

That said, I am excited for the new sets! I'll definitely be getting the skimped Thana top to occasionally swap out with the regular one, and my red Twi'lek will look stunning in Jori's set.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.