Chloe Moretz strongly linked to a role in Star Wars Episode VII.

LadyKulvax

Chloe has stated she would kill to be a part of the franchise, she already acted in Star Wars... in her backyard at the age of five wearing a Princess Leia outfit (no, not the gold bikini, this isn't going to be one of those posts) with her brother and it has clearly been a big part of her life and she has been connected to Star Wars VII almost since it was announced, having watched the interview where she states she cannot say, it seems a lot more like she is not allowed to say anything rather than she doesnt know, though interpretation, interpretation...

However here is what I know as fact:

She posted a ton of her favourite #chloe4starwars images on instagram, she said she wanted a purple one on instagram and announced her massive excitement for the future.

More recently she starts saying on her social media accounts that she cant believe how lucky she is.

She absolutely loves Britain and has stated herself when she is in-between choosing roles, one of the major factors of her decision making is where the filming takes place, this usually makes her decision for her, 'any excuse to live in London I will grab and hold onto with all my heart.' she publicly announced her massive excitement at 'the news' the day they announced that Star Wars was being filmed in the United Kingdom.

Over this year she has made a big deal about her love for the franchise and the attachment she has to it.

Then a few months back she is spotted with what a lot of people have said is a disney script and that was that.

Then mysteriously one of the roles on the latest casting call is gone, the young fit female role to be precise and then we find out that Chloe Moretz was with Lucasfilm employees watching the Star Wars films with the intention of research for work, at lucasfilm itself.

It seems obvious, Chloe Moretz is in Star Wars Episode VII.

Finally, a rumor that actually bears weight.

Anyway, is this girl any good or what?

Ever seen Kick *** 1 or 2? Hugo? Let Me In? Dark Shadows? she is probably the best young actor on the planet at the moment and she is probably the most professional kid in the world, that girl has some real smarts and frankly if she gets cast my faith in JJ's Star Wars is ten-folded, Moretz is a world class actress, I would love to see her in it.

Her best roles are darker roles, she has been a mass murderer at ten, a very bloodthirsty vampire at 12, a Werewolf at 14, Hit Girl since she was 13 and will be Carrie later this year, yeh she is totally a Sith Lord.

Ever seen Kick *** 1 or 2? Hugo? Let Me In? Dark Shadows? she is probably the best young actor on the planet at the moment and she is probably the most professional kid in the world, that girl has some real smarts and frankly if she gets cast my faith in JJ's Star Wars is ten-folded, Moretz is a world class actress, I would love to see her in it.

Her best roles are darker roles, she has been a mass murderer at ten, a very bloodthirsty vampire at 12, a Werewolf at 14, Hit Girl since she was 13 and will be Carrie later this year, yeh she is totally a Sith Lord.

Nope, nope, nope, nope.

Anyway, she's won a lot of awards so I'm happy that the first actual possible Star Wars actor is a good one.

I'm not sure she's old enough to be a Sith Lord though. :p

It isn't.

No Offence

But I hope that The Twins / Darth Caedus stuff are retconned out of existence

I did see rumours about Leia having a daughter and Luke Having a Son - so while there may be a next generation I hope it is different from what they did in the EU.

I would rather see some new Original Characters and plotlines not based on the Post ROTJ EU (Except Thrawn of Course) :)

I do realise that this is My Personal Opinion and I am sure many would disagree with me.

No Offence

I did see rumours about Leia having a daughter and Luke Having a Son - so while there may be a next generation I hope it is different from what they did in the EU.

I would rather see some new Original Characters and plotlines not based on the Post ROTJ EU (Except Thrawn of Course) :)

I do realise that this is My Personal Opinion and I am sure many would disagree with me.

They did say it was gonna be a completely Original story, based nothing off the post-ROTJ EU...so we shall see unless they decided against it.

No Offence

None taken my friend, none taken. The post-ROTJ can burn for all I care, its gone from a sci-fi fantasy opera to simply being another sci-fi... Edited by Beniboybling

None taken my friend, none taken. The post-ROTJ can burn for all I care, its gone from a sci-fi fantasy opera to simply being another sci-fi...

Exactly - it became a bit too Dragonball Z 'Powercreep' for me

And you hit the Nail on the head with what Star Wars is for me:

I am a Sci-Fi fan and I am a Fantasy Fan - Star Wars Blended these 2 genres perfectly for me - and this is what edges it out for me over all the other Sci-Fi Franchises. I love the Fantasy/Mystical elements of Star Wars - combined with the cool tech and especially the Characters of the OT.

I Like the Force Powerlevels in the films where Jedi/Sith do not seem ridiculous and Lightning wasExtremely Rare (and in my opinion should have remained a Sidious only power in the films). The Force Enhanced Physical Abilities, Clairvoyance/minor mind control and Telekinesis were enough to make them obviously Powerful but not to the point where they are undefeatable and still don't have to work hard and have that certain amount of luck/destiny to achieve their goals......

I really, really must have read/seen too many DC/Marvel/DH etc comics cause I don't see the complaining about characters being all powerful it all just seems normal to me.

Yeah - I kind of Figured you as a Green Lantern Fan :p

I suppose that it wasn't that they were necessarily too powerful as a whole in the big scheme of things - (I like Silver Surfer as much as the next guy :))

However, they just became too powerful for what my own personal vision (based on the films) of what Star Wars Jedi/Sith should be and kind of lost its way for me.....

But as I said - it is just opinion

Yeah - I kind of Figured you as a Green Lantern Fan :p

I suppose that it wasn't that they were necessarily too powerful as a whole in the big scheme of things - (I like Silver Surfer as much as the next guy :))

However, they just became too powerful for what my own personal vision (based on the films) of what Star Wars Jedi/Sith should be and kind of lost its way for me.....

But as I said - it is just opinion

Nah I ain't a GL fan, I mean I like the GL corps but...eh...I got a number of Heroes I like.

Well based on the films sure, but tech n all that. The books do also depict them as being powerful moreso then the film and so forth. But ya I know, opinion and all.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Funny, I've set up a google alert sending me Star Wars news everyday. And through it I've heard a whole range of rumors on just about every actor out there, on Moretz? Not one.

Real news. Don't be silly.

Yep - Sorry I kind did derail this topic...

I do agree that Chloe Moretz is a good casting Choice

I reckon she would be good as Benedict Cumberbatch's Sith Apprentice :p

Yep - Sorry I kind did derail this topic...

I do agree that Chloe Moretz is a good casting Choice

I reckon she would be good as Benedict Cumberbatch's Sith Apprentice :p

Darth Cumberbatch......a name that truly strikes fear into his enemies.....

I haven't seen any of Moretz's work, but it sounds like she's good.