Kaggath Brawl: Darth Bane/Bastila/Naga Sadow vs. Dread Masters/Alema Rar/Darth Sion

Ventessel

Ventessel's Kaggath Brawl

Kaggath, the ancient rite of the Sith. One part duel, one part large scale dejarik match. Now writ large...

This contest will consist of multiple phases, updated periodically to reflect the debate that occurs. There can be no surrender, no escape from the Kaggath rite. Only by annihilating the enemy can victory be achieved.

Technological disparities will be minimized for these considerations. Blasters, shields, armoring, droids, and propulsion technologies are to be considered of equal strength unless they were remarkable for their time period. Exclusive technologies will be considered, but rare or delicate devices which are difficult to manufacture will of course be limited in their availability.

Each side will have access to certain forces, and while I will not rule out additional reinforcements early on in the battle, for the most part I will define the combatants at the outset. As a rule of thumb, prominent allies not initially allowed won't be considered.

To begin, round one:

Darth Bane, Bastila Shan, and Naga Sadow will comprise one alliance.

Darth Sion, Alema Rar, and the six Dread Masters will comprise the other.

The arena is Korriban, ancient homeworld of the Sith. The battle will begin with Bane, Shan, and Sadow entrenched in the Sith Academy (circa Cold War era). Their forces will comprise members of the Brotherhood of Darkness and Naga Sadow's Sith soldiers of the Great Galactic War.

The attackers, Darth Sion, Alema, and the Dread Masters will be based out of the tomb of Marka Ragnos, a short distance from the Sith Academy. Their forces are mainly infantry units of Vitiate's Sith Empire, under the command of the Dread Masters. They are augmented by some of Sion's forces from the Trayus Academy, mainly Marauders and Assassins.

Both sides have approximately equal numbers of infantry and droids, and the Force users of the Brotherhood of Darkness roughly equal those brought along by Sion.

Supporters of one side or the other should propose opening strategies and tactics, and debate the strengths and weakness of both sides. After a short period of debate, I will advance the scenario to reflect the strategies suggested for each side.

May the best Sith win.

I'd give this to Sion/Alema/Dread Masters. the DMs together are quite powerful. That with an immortal Sith wrecking ball is very powerful (idk much about Alema, so I can't speak for her, but i'm assuming she's good at what she does)

However, Bane was a very powerful Sith lord, as was Naga Sadow. Bastilla Shan mastered Battle Meditation. this all comes in to play, even more so when they fight on the Sith homeworld on defense. However, the other trio is all dark side, contrasted to Bastilla (a light-side user) and two dark side users (Bane and Sadow). although i'd like to see Bastilla, Sadow, and Bane aren't as powerful as the other three. And Alema, Sion, and the Dread Masters will win in the long shot because they're fighting on a dark side battleground.

Aleema the Ulics lover "cough" misstress i mean?

that could made ilusions on a greater scale like hide fleets etc? that Aleema? in anycase its the only one i know :D

There seem to be a number of people named Alema, so allow me to clarify.

I had envisioned Alema Rar, of the Legacy Era, when I set up this match. She's a rather conflicted character, bounced back and forth between the Sith and Jedi and finally just left both orders for good. She has solid dueling skills and Force abilities, but she is something of an obscure character. I'd like to see anyone who's read about her (closet fans, perhaps?) come forward and put forth support for her.

I'd give this to Sion/Alema/Dread Masters. the DMs together are quite powerful. That with an immortal Sith wrecking ball is very powerful (idk much about Alema, so I can't speak for her, but i'm assuming she's good at what she does)

However, Bane was a very powerful Sith lord, as was Naga Sadow. Bastilla Shan mastered Battle Meditation. this all comes in to play, even more so when they fight on the Sith homeworld on defense. However, the other trio is all dark side, contrasted to Bastilla (a light-side user) and two dark side users (Bane and Sadow). although i'd like to see Bastilla, Sadow, and Bane aren't as powerful as the other three. And Alema, Sion, and the Dread Masters will win in the long shot because they're fighting on a dark side battleground.

The idea of this "Kaggath Brawl" is to explore the actual options used to attain victory. That's why there's a set battleground. For this match, the forces being used are rather similar, but the individual skills of the combatants allows for unique strategies, which is what I'd like to see explored.

How would the Dread Masters exploit their abilities alongside Sion and Alema Rar to drive Bane and his allies out of the Academy?