NEvermind

shimmer

This is rapidly moving up the charts of favorite threads of all time.

I detect a mystery here. We must search for clues.

I'm rarely (well, almost never) wrong.

Dasty

The first clue is in the title: 'NE'vermind. Is it a direction? North East. Or could it be the intials to a name? Norman Edward? hmmmm.

At the risk of garnering the usual ire from the SWTOR.com forum regulars and all their "+ 1" replies in support of an OP's topic, I have to disagree once again.

Most people that are called idiots at the very least are morons or better. An idiot would never say something like "I'm an idiot." A real idiot would probably type something like: "im a idiot." So I can only believe that the OP has displayed enough evidence to prove he or she has a much higher IQ than an idiot, an imbecile, and even a moron.

So ...

- 1 (I do not support)

At the risk of garnering the usual ire from the SWTOR.com forum regulars and all their "+ 1" replies in support of an OP's topic, I have to disagree once again.

Most people that are called idiots at the very least are morons or better. An idiot would never say something like "I'm an idiot." A real idiot would probably type something like: "im a idiot." So I can only believe that the OP has displayed enough evidence to prove he or she has a much higher IQ than an idiot, an imbecile, and even a moron.

So ...

- 1 (I do not support)

Either you don't get what's going on, or you have decided to go on a complete and different tangent....either is good...and ofcourse, as was pointed out, make sure you have your towel....

So ...

- 1 (I do not support)

While I agree with the end conclusion, I do not think any form of idiot would be capable of, or willing to, type those words (with or without correct spelling or grammar)

General Idiot: Everyone knows them. Rather generic, they simply cannot think before they act, and cannot appreciate any form of cause and affect. They are incapable of realizing idiocy for lack of being able to understand consequence. The Homer Simpson's of the world

Gnostic Idiot: AKA, the Know It All Idiot. These are a rather tragic class of idiot, as they actually do possess the intellect required to realize idiocy, however a so often too absorbed in their own "brilliance" that they are blinded to it. The Dilbert's of the world

Village Idiot: You gotta love these guys, so long as you keep them away from firearms, incendiaries or pointy objects (unless viewed from a safe distance). Too blissfully happy (or drunk) to even bother with the question of idiocy. Philip J. Fry, Mort and Pointy Haired Boss are all of this class

Politician: Special class of its own. An amalgamation of the above though most similar to the Gnostic Idiot, but without the actual intellect, just got the arrogance. Admitting anything other than self-perfection would be mortal agony, so could never actually write or speak those words. Needs no examples

While I agree with the end conclusion, I do not think any form of idiot would be capable of, or willing to, type those words (with or without correct spelling or grammar)

General Idiot: Everyone knows them. Rather generic, they simply cannot think before they act, and cannot appreciate any form of cause and affect. They are incapable of realizing idiocy for lack of being able to understand consequence. The Homer Simpson's of the world

Gnostic Idiot: AKA, the Know It All Idiot. These are a rather tragic class of idiot, as they actually do possess the intellect required to realize idiocy, however a so often too absorbed in their own "brilliance" that they are blinded to it. The Dilbert's of the world

Village Idiot: You gotta love these guys, so long as you keep them away from firearms, incendiaries or pointy objects (unless viewed from a safe distance). Too blissfully happy (or drunk) to even bother with the question of idiocy. Philip J. Fry, Mort and Pointy Haired Boss are all of this class

Politician: Special class of its own. An amalgamation of the above though most similar to the Gnostic Idiot, but without the actual intellect, just got the arrogance. Admitting anything other than self-perfection would be mortal agony, so could never actually write or speak those words. Needs no examples

I think i've seen this before, can you link it, is it a meme or a video....inquiring minds want to know....

I think i've seen this before, can you link it, is it a meme or a video....inquiring minds want to know....

If you have seen it before that would be both spooky and hilarious because I just came up with it on my own

Edited by MadDutchman

at the risk of garnering the usual ire from the swtor.com forum regulars and all their "+ 1" replies in support of an op's topic, i have to disagree once again.

Most people that are called idiots at the very least are morons or better. An idiot would never say something like "i'm an idiot." a real idiot would probably type something like: "im a idiot." so i can only believe that the op has displayed enough evidence to prove he or she has a much higher iq than an idiot, an imbecile, and even a moron.

So ...

- 1 (i do not support)

lol!!!

You are on a good path, I think the idiot lineage could go further tbh.

Im an idiot please disregard this....lol

What the Jar Jar did you just say about me, you little Sith? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the Hutt out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my bounty hunter words. You think you can get away with saying that Baras to me over the Internet? Think again, Sith. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're nerf hearding dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rakghoul hide off the face of the continent, you little Sith. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your Hutt tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price,. I will bring fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead womp rat meat, kiddo.

:D

I am trained in gorilla warfare

:D

:o Leave the darn Gorrillas alone, they've done nothing to you, stop declaring war on them, that whole issue of them destroying the statue of liberty was a hoax, fake news perpertrated by the Orangutans because they've been the butt of some many jokes....

If you have seen it before that would be both spooky and hilarious because I just came up with it on my own

Are you sure....maybe I'm a time traveller :D wouldn't that be cool....have to see if can pop ahead to nexts weeks lotto results......for science of course, not any nefarious reasons.......