The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Darth Baras wears the slave dancer costume under his armor, and wears it when he's alone. You're welcome.

Does this affect Miraluka too if so:

Saruka(Miraluka Jedi Shadow): I need some mental healing, anyone have a lv 55, Nightmare-geared sage healer?

Does this affect Miraluka too if so:

Saruka(Miraluka Jedi Shadow): I need some mental healing, anyone have a lv 55, Nightmare-geared sage healer?

Satele Shan herself couldn't disabuse you of that image. The only one that could, is HK-47.

However, the term "meatbag" should NEVER be used in Baras' presence. Fatbag, maybe. Lipidious fleshbag perhaps. Adipose monster definitely. But not meatbag.

I would like to correct something someone said many pages back. Darth Baras only appears to go at a walk when using force speed because he doesn't use force speed. He does not possess the necessary strength in the force bring that much mass to a stop once he gets going.

Coincidentally this is also the reason for his power bid later on. Sure he also wanted to use it to acquire some political power but his main objective was acquiring the force strength to bring his gargantuan form to a stop after using force speed. He previously experimented with altering the laws of physics but was unsuccessful.

Edited by skarlson

Darth Baras is SO fat (how fat is he??) that he has to use the Force to put his socks on in the morning.

... What? he's yet to master underwear. That uptight manner of his? a hundred-year Force wedgie.

hey, lets' not get down on baras, guys... after all, it's not like he's the FIRST sci-fi fat man...

"Baron Harkonnen is SO fat... "

• 1 year later...

Darth Baras destroys his enemies by positioning himself in the orbit of the planet they are on.

His gravitational pull causes massive tides and earthquakes on the planet bellow.

Edited by Kaedusz

Darth Baras destroys his enemies by positioning himself in the orbit of the planet they are on.

His gravitational pull causes massive tides and earthquakes on the planet bellow.

Darth Baras is his own Interdictor Cruiser. He's on Empire warships, for the sole reason of pulling enemies out of hyperspace.

Man, how did I not see this thread before?:D

"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"

Darth Baras is his own Interdictor Cruiser. He's on Empire warships, for the sole reason of pulling enemies out of hyperspace.

Man, how did I not see this thread before?:D

"Baras, you ****! You bought your armor at the Portly Sith Lord's Used Gear Store! Ya cheapskate! I know it because I SOLD IT TO YOU!"

they have armor sets THAT big?!?

Posted also in Funniest Line in the Game thread just now. Actually happened in-game :D. Such a glorious exchange.

Baras: *Extends an arm authoritatively* Apprentice, it is customary to bow when in the presence of a member of the Dark Council.

Warrior: ("I'll do the next best thing.") *Tiredly, practically sighing* You heard the man. Everyone, bow to Dark Council member Baras.

Quinn: My lord. *Sincere bow*

Jaesa (Light Side): *Nod* Congratulations, Lord Baras.

Pierce: *Also nods* Noted.

Broonmark: *Sincere bow* We bow, as you say.

Vette: Uh, *At a loss for words* ... your eminence...? *Hesitant nod*

Baras: Your people obey you so uniformly. You could learn from them. Bow to me while in the presence of outsiders or you will be punished severely. Understood?

Warrior: ("I'm not stupid.") I speak Basic. (Pierce, Vette approves +34, Quinn disapproves -2)

Baras: *Actually sounding a bit hurt* Such posturing is petty. Why must you task me? This is a time of greatness for us, apprentice.

:D

EDIT: Another moment in the same convo.

Baras: *Says some stuff about unleashing me upon his enemies*

Warrior: I am not a dog, Baras. (Vette approves +34)

Baras: *Incredulous* Since when have you been so sensitive!? I do not care for it.

Edited by Ardim

• 1 month later...