Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Streaming GSF

Drakkolich
02.05.2018 , 03:09 PM | #581
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I want to see streams/recordings of non-competitive matches - so that everyone can see where it hurts.
Are you saying you haven't seen those on my stream? There's quite a few on there imo. Did you check out the vod of my last stream?
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

phalczen
02.05.2018 , 05:24 PM | #582
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I want to see streams/recordings of non-competitive matches - so that everyone can see where it hurts.
Ok I'll bite. Are you asking to see matches of Drako on the losing side of an unbalanced match?

Are you asking to see matches of a curb stomping by Drako and associates?

Are you looking for a match where Drako goes over how and why he lost and what he could have done better?

Are you looking for a match where Drako analyzes the tactics of the losing team and explains what they could have done better?
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Drakkolich
06.29.2018 , 09:12 PM | #583
Streams up!!

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching!
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Drakkolich
06.30.2018 , 09:46 PM | #584
Streams up!!

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching!
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Drakkolich
09.05.2018 , 07:56 PM | #585
Streams up!!

Edit: Had to call it a night to do frames constantly dropping really sorry guys I'll try to figure something out
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

catsi
09.06.2018 , 01:05 PM | #586
May have just been twitch acting funny but when I went to watch it the stream was choppy as hell I had to refresh 3 times just to get to the end of the vid
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

Drakkolich
09.06.2018 , 04:37 PM | #587
Quote: Originally Posted by catsi View Post
May have just been twitch acting funny but when I went to watch it the stream was choppy as hell I had to refresh 3 times just to get to the end of the vid
It was a nightmare to stream last night, it was dropping me down to 20 fps while playing and it was basically unplayable for me. I'm going to do a few test runs over the next few days to see if I can figure out the problem. Sorry about that!
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

catsi
09.07.2018 , 11:36 AM | #588
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkolich View Post
It was a nightmare to stream last night, it was dropping me down to 20 fps while playing and it was basically unplayable for me. I'm going to do a few test runs over the next few days to see if I can figure out the problem. Sorry about that!
No worries just wanted to make sure you knew there might be an issue on the other side too. Like I said trying to watch it was rough but ive seen Twitch be ""twitchy"" lately s who knows if the issues are related,
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

Drakkolich
10.14.2018 , 09:23 PM | #589
Streams up!! (I believe I've sorted out my tech issues but tonight will be the first time back since, sorry if anything goes wrong)

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching, looks like everything went well, hopefully I can get back to regular streaming.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Drakkolich
10.17.2018 , 09:08 PM | #590
Streams up!!

Edit: All done for tonight, thanks for watching! See you Friday likely.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream