Which force using class has best story ?

Sznur

Agree with many thoughts here, and also add to that immersion: while the JK, on paper, is very predictable, I really (for whatever reason) liked my JK more than other classes...I will say the JK story tries hard (I'd say just right, some would say too hard) to make you feel special. If you don't really immerse yourself into the class, or maybe don't like the gameplay, then this will (imo) inhibit your enjoyment of the story.

I'll also add that I got the feeling that the Force-user stories are designed to make you the "star" if you will of the show. Especially SW and JK...you're the man, and everyone knows it. The other four classes (maybe not so much the trooper) find you in a kind of side story...you're off doing your thing while events on the galactic stage play themselves out.

Or to put it another way: the Force user classes are the summer blockbuster movies, while the others are everything from comedy to dark drama.

I've played through the Inquisitor story twice.

I have two 50s that are SI's. During the Beta I played the SI storyline all the way to level 36 twice.

And I'm planning to make a third SI once the Legacy system comes out. Am I crazy? Probably. There's just something about the SI that makes me keep going back for more, unlike all the other force users.

Care to explain why you're hooked on the story? I'm stuck between SW and SI (as an assassin) at this point.

inquisitor

consular

warrior

knight

i played through inq and con and both were great...inq was way better for me though.

i chose warrior over knight just cuz i like being evil and an unstoppable force...

but in the end its up to you, play through all 4 til like level 20 and then choose

I love how people are bashing the JK story because you're a great hero who saves the galaxy.

It's not as if this kind of story is one that the entire Star Wars universe was originally founded on or anything.

If you really want to feel like you're in your own Star Wars movie, play JK. It's the most movie-like experience i've ever gotten from any video game BY FAR. Stated simply, if you love the story of Luke Skywalker and his quest to take down the Galactic Empire, you will absolutely love the JK story.

If you want a different story where you are a Sith rising through the ranks or brutally murdering everyone, then of course it won't be for you, but it's pretty difficult to call the JK story "bad" when it intentionally has the most Star-Wars heart of any story in the game.

I love how people are bashing the JK story because you're a great hero who saves the galaxy.

It's not as if this kind of story is one that the entire Star Wars universe was originally founded on or anything.

If you really want to feel like you're in your own Star Wars movie, play JK. It's the most movie-like experience i've ever gotten from any video game BY FAR. Stated simply, if you love the story of Luke Skywalker and his quest to take down the Galactic Empire, you will absolutely love the JK story.

If you want a different story where you are a Sith rising through the ranks or brutally murdering everyone, then of course it won't be for you, but it's pretty difficult to call the JK story "bad" when it intentionally has the most Star-Wars heart of any story in the game.

I think the big issue with it, is at face value, it undermines every other class and really calls into question why anyone else bothers.

It's not until the Sith Warrior gets a letter saying the Jedi Knight killed the Voice of the Emperor and not the Emperor himself that it becomes acceptable, but people's misconception is annoying