Good times last night on Pot5

-KeggER-

Last night, Black Squadron invited some us from Death Squadron to their vent server... What a fun time. I joined at first just to here Pubs say "damnit, Kegger killed me again" or "Yay, I killed that squirrelly Kegger", etc.. But after spending a few hours BS'ing with Black Squad, I ended up having a great time. Even though they are Rebel scum and we shoot at each other daily, it was good to get to know these guys in chat. We were trying to get ques together so we can battle each other while chatting in the same voice channel. Just goes to prove that this pilot community here is not only competitive, but also a great pilot community no matter which side you play.

Kudos

It's a sad state of affairs when you have to make multiple posts to try and get people to play on your server ;)

Lies, I did nothing of the sort... And I'm not going to apologize for posting good things that happen on my server.

It's also a sad state of affairs when the only things you post are negative Nancy's. I'd for one like to hear something constructive from you for once!:rolleyes:

Edited by -KeggER-

LOl yea don't worry about them keg we know the truth lol

You and the rest of the guys were fun to hang out with those were the hardest fought matches of the night

I enjoyed it you guys are very slippery and if we could get the rest of the imps and pubs on all the servers to fly even hafe way close to the way you guys and sme of the other great gsf pilots fly it would be awesome

we would have a lot close matches and yea I got to jump on the band wagon and make a flash now because I swear I lived longer in it aginst you guys then I did in my mastered pike

we should defintly do that again and for those who don't know we did a 8v8 aginst death squadron and yes we avoided the ques as much as we could with the regular pilots out there to give all you guysa break on both sides

and I think we have decided to play alts or baby ships when gsf goes out to the preffered status players so if you see any black squadron in your matches unless they are fighting ace's they are in babys and good luck all

If this is not at all a advertisement thread, then why isn't it on the Pot5 server forums, where server specific topics belong.

Whatever happened to moderating server ads? They used to remove ad posts back when server transfers where released.

But hey maybe I should make a thread for Jung Ma here too, and others could make threads for Bastion, Shadowlands, TEH, etc. In fact why don't we make the whole first page of the GSF forums a bunch of ads. See the problem that happens

If this is not at all a advertisement thread, then why isn't it on the Pot5 server forums, where server specific topics belong.

Whatever happened to moderating server ads? They used to remove ad posts back when server transfers where released.

But hey maybe I should make a thread for Jung Ma here too, and others could make threads for Bastion, Shadowlands, TEH, etc. In fact why don't we make the whole first page of the GSF forums a bunch of ads. See the problem that happens

As long as it pertains to GSF, why not here? Since this is the galactic starfighter forum, and all. More pilots will see it here than in the individual server forum.

Ps I thought you And renegadeimp were the moderator-nazis

I'm sure your band of brothers kill a lot of new gsf newbs with your premades and congrats on that, sirs. But seeing multiple infomercials just makes me pass the thread.

I'm not THAT guy, but I just assumed the GSF forums were about tactics/ships/abilities/strats/hints/complaints and praise about the game. Not about your server specific cliques.

nb

Ya know, I don't recall making anyone read this thread or come to the Pot5 server, let alone making someone get an iPhone..

Also, I don't recall hearing of much GSF going on in other servers... Especially in the "server forums" so I post it here for those who ARE interested.

Your mentality of junking up a thread that doesn't pertain to you with trolls is fail. Obviously these are not the droids you are looking for, move along, move along...

Kthanxbai

Why would you make an entire thread to talk to yourself? The majority of active posters here are Pot5. We are discussing GSF with them, in the GSF forums.

How about you guys tone it down a bit? The more I see this Pot5 spam in the GSF subforum, the LESS likely I am to consider rolling a GSF toon there.

So, you're the "it's too loud, keep it down, it's so loud on the forums it hurts my eyes" type? Not sure you're Pot5 material anyways. Anything else I can do to keep you away?

But seeing multiple infomercials just makes me pass the thread.

Lol. Obviously. You sure passed this one right by.

Pot5 sure is like a new iPhone. Every one of "them" has to get it, most of the others will just let them, and some others will blame them for using it.

I'm in EU so no chance coming there, but I wouldn't anways because I am iPhone hater :p

Did you.. just.. try to compare gaming servers to iphones? In an extremely poorly worded manner that makes no sense? You wouldn't even survive gen chat on Pot5. You're not invited either.

Sorry you all get so mad about us enjoying GSF on our server. I'm sure you'd understand if you could comprehend how much better/enjoyable it is.

How is Black Squadron compared to Death Squadron? Are there a decent amount of players in it?

I tend to see more Black Squadron players on at any given time, but I've also never seen Death Squadron lose to Black Squadron in premade vs premade.

That said, Black Squadron probably plays against pugs more often. Death Squadron probably plays against premades more often. And because of lower Republic population, it's probably easier to get two Black Squadron premades into one match.

I tend to see more Black Squadron players on at any given time, but I've also never seen Death Squadron lose to Black Squadron in premade vs premade.

That said, Black Squadron probably plays against pugs more often. Death Squadron probably plays against premades more often. And because of lower Republic population, it's probably easier to get two Black Squadron premades into one match.

Sounds good, i'll still roll a pub because I like the look of there ships more but it seems like the GSF on Pot5 are pretty good matches. I look forward to fighting you and your guild! :D

Edited by LegoUniverseBC

How is Black Squadron compared to Death Squadron? Are there a decent amount of players in it?

I have a toon in both. When GSF was released I got on a toon to play with Nixx'd (played in closed beta with him) . Then joined him in Black Squadron... But one day on a banker alt I saw Keggerr (Guildy from Imperial Pilots in SWG) and joined Death Squadron on my main.

Both guilds have mouthy entertainment and quiet professionals. Both are great folks who will get you in a group or offer help. Both are awesome people who are GSF freaks. I dont think any of us have touched the ground game since launch.

I know there are folks who think we are running ads or trying to steal and what not. Truth is POT5 has action and folks who love GSF. I would like to see more people/guilds and people helping the prefs and freebies when the time comes. I am sure it will happen on this server.

I have a toon in both. When GSF was released I got on a toon to play with Nixx'd (played in closed beta with him) . Then joined him in Black Squadron... But one day on a banker alt I saw Keggerr (Guildy from Imperial Pilots in SWG) and joined Death Squadron on my main.

Both guilds have mouthy entertainment and quiet professionals. Both are great folks who will get you in a group or offer help. Both are awesome people who are GSF freaks. I dont think any of us have touched the ground game since launch.

I know there are folks who think we are running ads or trying to steal and what not. Truth is POT5 has action and folks who love GSF. I would like to see more people/guilds and people helping the prefs and freebies when the time comes. I am sure it will happen on this server.

Thanks sounds great! Might even transfer my main since he has fully geared out ships.

Thanks sounds great! Might even transfer my main since he has fully geared out ships.

I would wait on that. Make an alt... play both sides... I wouldnt pay for anything unless you know your gonna like it. Geta feel first.

I think Nixx is doing his twitch thing tonight. Hit him up or watch and see what you think. Try Imps too. I am partial to imps myself.

I would wait on that. Make an alt... play both sides... I wouldnt pay for anything unless you know your gonna like it. Geta feel first.

I think Nixx is doing his twitch thing tonight. Hit him up or watch and see what you think. Try Imps too. I am partial to imps myself.

Already have a free transfer since my friend re-invited me to the game a couple of months ago.