No damage meters = not a real MMO

Georg: We do realize it is useful to figure out what is being done wrong. But we don't want to people to be able to go out and judge you. With 1.2 you will be able to enable a chat log feature that indicates what killed you or what you killed. We also will have a detailed parseable combat log able to be written to disc. The log will not be available in-game.

-------------

Well that's all I needed to hear, my account is canceled and I won't be back. Playing an MMO without a damage meter to assess my personal performance is like watching a symphony orchestra with the sound muted. Sure, the visual clues may be there, but I have no clue what actually happened

First person to whisper me in game can have all my credits

Georg: We do realize it is useful to figure out what is being done wrong. But we don't want to people to be able to go out and judge you. With 1.2 you will be able to enable a chat log feature that indicates what killed you or what you killed. We also will have a detailed parseable combat log able to be written to disc. The log will not be available in-game.

-------------

Well that's all I needed to hear, my account is canceled and I won't be back. Playing an MMO without a damage meter to assess my personal performance is like watching a symphony orchestra with the sound muted. Sure, the visual clues may be there, but I have no clue what actually happened

So you canceled your sub just because the combat log won't be in game...that makes sense.

Later!

-------------

Yeah it sucks to not be able to brag how good you are, or put others down.:rolleyes:

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value feedback, so please feel free to email us at Communitysupport@swtor.com.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.