• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly highlighted the ones we won.

There are matches where I made mistakes, and ones

11/26/2013

http://www.twitch.tv/aisinus2

Highlights!

That wasnt hey im mvp. That was

<Hey my *** is sore from riding the bench. Maybe shark will do rateds with us. Go ask him. No you go ask him, you brought it up. Fine Ill ask him really nice but Im saying it was your idea. And if we lose Im gonna blame it on you>

Kind of a long guild name but they make it work.

Nobody says your guild is trash or that you cant play. You have pretty good team/guild/who gives a ****.

(But are begging to be trolled, owned, and hated on with posts like this)

(And boss A team is not on the same level or in the same league as hey im mvp, breakfast, dp, matchless' A team. I promise you.)

4v4 on the bastion is dead. Im sure everytime a team wins on an rp server they pop their collars too. But they arent beating anyone. Go and play the A teams on pot5 (which includes the bastion A teams now) and your egos will certainly send you back to queue syncing solo ranked....

Yall play good doe :)

Those <Hey im mvp> games are actually 3 people from Dont Panic + Sharkyo.

We have a lot of alts in each other's guilds, I know it's confusing sometimes.

I still struggle with all the permutations of Mlke/Anti/Tara/Podes. One day I shall make an alt named TaraPodeMlkeCescBox-Lang.

Keep on practising BOSS. Despite all the hate you're gonna get ingame and on the forums, at least you guys are queueing up and learning, rather than most people who seem too scared (@sifutraaaans, @LegendaryQuan)

Edited by Morde_

B L I N K had it's first win vs Breakfast last night on The Bastion, we only beat them on Harbinger and on the PTS but on the PTS we had opfotm so it doesn't count. Last night was really chill though, good games, sorry for respecing smash B'lack, but only one of you had 30% AOE reduction and despite my almost keeping up with blanket's carnage damage, that's no longer my main spec and I wasn't able to put enough pressure.

Big props to Plaje for tanking for us, didn't know he had it in him.

and @LegendaryQuan hasn't played much ranked recently because myself and Liz aren't on much. Just wait till we find a permanent healer on pubs, or tank on the imp side. You won't even know what his username will be, you will only know that someone is legendaryquaning the **** out of you.

Edited by PacifismActivist

Friendly advice because I applaud any team that actually makes an effort to form up, even if it is after a lot of us have left the server.

If you want to be respected by the opponents that form the community you're trying to break into, do not publicly post unrepresentative highlights of you beating them once or twice. Don't spam dumb things in say or emotes if you win a round, don't say something like "well played!" when you 2-0 sweep a team of any caliber, and keep Ironhide on a leash.

gl

Friendly advice because I applaud any team that actually makes an effort to form up, even if it is after a lot of us have left the server.

If you want to be respected by the opponents that form the community you're trying to break into, do not publicly post unrepresentative highlights of you beating them once or twice. Don't spam dumb things in say or emotes if you win a round, don't say something like "well played!" when you 2-0 sweep a team of any caliber, and keep Ironhide on a leash.

gl

Wait... Is saying well played after dominating the match frowned upon in pvp? What about wishing cancer on ones balls after a massive beatdown, bad form as well?

I like to wish bad on others in real life after I kill them in a warzone. It makes for a more intense match the next time we face off.

Wait... Is saying well played after dominating the match frowned upon in pvp? What about wishing cancer on ones balls after a massive beatdown, bad form as well?

I like to wish bad on others in real life after I kill them in a warzone. It makes for a more intense match the next time we face off.

People are a lot more perceptive to passive-aggression and subtle antagonizing than anything overt, so the latter is surprisingly preferred. The psychology of "You mad, bro?" etc.

I would like to point out that a lot of Joolings Highlights are losses and he has never made out that he won the majority of these games.

We understand that no one wants to have videos of them being beaten by a previously unknown guild but instead of getting angry i believe the most appropriate/politically best response would have been "GG's BOSS would be fun to see what you guys can do against our A team."

The arguments between sharkyo and ironhide should be kept between the two of them and the guilds that those people belong to kept out of it. (Dont want a repeat of eliteduelist trying to drag his guild into fights every second thread)

As soon as two ranked teams make it personal, one or both of them will not want to risk a chance of a loss and will no longer Q. Which is the worst scenario for both teams. It is clear that BOSS has enjoyed these games and they want more so feel free to bring your best composition if they are running theirs.

I would like to point out that a lot of Joolings Highlights are losses and he has never made out that he won the majority of these games.

We understand that no one wants to have videos of them being beaten by a previously unknown guild but instead of getting angry i believe the most appropriate/politically best response would have been "GG's BOSS would be fun to see what you guys can do against our A team."

The arguments between sharkyo and ironhide should be kept between the two of them and the guilds that those people belong to kept out of it. (Dont want a repeat of eliteduelist trying to drag his guild into fights every second thread)

As soon as two ranked teams make it personal, one or both of them will not want to risk a chance of a loss and will no longer Q. Which is the worst scenario for both teams. It is clear that BOSS has enjoyed these games and they want more so feel free to bring your best composition if they are running theirs.

Do u have a good trophywife or no? that is all that matters, I do not care for this love and affection you present.

Here's my highlight

http://www.swtor.com/leaderboards/character/4611686459447507385

You still lost rating to a madness sin with barely any augs/gear with one other including myself nowhere near min/max gear....compared to your fully min maxxed after 500+ solo ranked games and double vg/sniper comp.

You are clueless moron, cus you do nto know whole story i lost my first 8 games back in fusion trying help some nubs , my rating wouldve been around 1400-1500 if not that. You showing my rating where my solo is over 2k and i did not play 500+ game like u said... but guess what none of your toons ever get 2k i guarantee u... cus you are just 5/10 player nothin more to that... btw try emberes yourself more by showing my rating, but im not going to show your cus every1 knows its nothin to look at lol...

Madness sins making a rise to the top. Grats to Polywhirl world's second madness sin to win a ranked game. (guessing mrhands has done this once or twice)

Inb4 plaje hijacks your thread with a long list of twitch highlights of winning as madness sin in rateds from last year

P.S. whichever MVP team wrecked us the other day with 2 PT's, that was legitimately hilarious. die irl and I am currently leveling my PT so prepare your dongholes

Edited by JP_Legatus