Returning player looking for guild

Aggan

Hello and thank you for your time.

As stated in the title I am looking for a guild, I currently have a 50 Juggernaut and a 50 Sage both Tionese geared so nothing special. Working on a Operative and Assassin right now.

Would like to raid a some point, Story mode at least. Play times Saturday nights to Tuesday.

A bit of background, first started my MMO life with Everquest in 2001 from there to WoW where I have been for 7-9 past few years being on and off. Formerly a guild officer if that means anything outside of showing my loyalty and devotion. Guild is no longer around and finding a new one is like a second job.

As for what I am looking for in a guild, a place I could call my second home.

If you wish to contact me in-game, my current main: Asocri

Once again thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know if you are still looking, but if you are please feel to check us out. =)

Welcome to <Anima et Morte>!!! We are an Imperial guild on SWTOR's Jedi Covenant server. We are a friendly and helpful guild that caters to many different aspects of the game including progression OPS, PVP, datacron hunts, etc.

The majority of our core members are active most days of the week, both morning and evening; including officers. There is always someone available to run every aspect that SWTOR has to offer, from Leveling, Flash Points, PVP, to Hard Modes and Operations, or to answer questions about gearing up, or just about anything else.

Currently we are looking for all classes, and levels. However, are placing a serious emphasis on recruiting a fully geared Healer interested in working with our progression team.

If interested please feel free to browse our web site at Animaetmorte.guildportal.com or contact one of our Officers

Kiirlas, Zez, or Falenx or reply here on this thread so we may get in touch with you.