Raise pvp money reward to 20k a game.

Scriffle

Who else thinks the money that you get is to low?

6,5k is just so low :(

I want more money from pvp. :)

Least ya get money. That was one of my big complaints about WoWs BG/arena system. It required min maxing for everything down to your tradeskills/enchants/gems etc etc. But for those that only did pvp you got no money from BGs/arenas so you were forced into doing dailies that you really don't want to do.

In short be glad ya get something ;P

Edited by Exzileforgotten

Least ya get money. That was one of my big complaints about WoWs BG/arena system. It required min maxing for everything down to your tradeskills/enchants/gems etc etc. But for those that only did pvp you got no money from BGs/arenas so you were forced into doing dailies that you really don't want to do.

In short be glad ya get something ;P

Employers must love negotiating your salary =)

"You will get 5 dollars each month for your fulltime job here, but hey at least you get money!"

...wait a minute...you're working fulltime as Q/A on BW, aren't you!? :D

/sign. I don't enjoy PvE - why should I need to in order to be viable for PvP (moving mods, getting augments, etc, costs a lot)

No, it doesn't. I can't remember when they nerfed PvP credits, but we used to get about 10-15k per match if I remember right. Then again, it used to cost triple what it does now to move mods around, so it's kind of a wash.

I hate doing dailies for cash too, but it's a necessary evil. At 55, you can burn through Black Hole in about 15 minutes, 30 if you do the heroic, and get close to 100k. Section X takes about 20 minutes, 30 with the heroic, and is close to another 100k. That's a pretty big chunk of change for an hour or so of grinding. The Belsavis, Ilum, and Makeb dailies take a lot more time to complete, but there is some good cash to be had there too. Bring a few friends and it cuts the time in half.

Just doing the dailies, you can get 500-600k or more.

Edited by TheronFett

No, it doesn't. I can't remember when they nerfed PvP credits, but we used to get about 10-15k per match if I remember right. Then again, it used to cost triple what it does now to move mods around, so it's kind of a wash.

I hate doing dailies for cash too, but it's a necessary evil. At 55, you can burn through Black Hole in about 15 minutes, 30 if you do the heroic, and get close to 100k. Section X takes about 20 minutes, 30 with the heroic, and is close to another 100k. That's a pretty big chunk of change for an hour or so of grinding. The Belsavis, Ilum, and Makeb dailies take a lot more time to complete, but there is some good cash to be had there too. Bring a few friends and it cuts the time in half.

Just doing the dailies, you can get 500-600k or more.

What do yo mean it doesn't? Moving top-end mods around and augmenting your gear most certainly costs far too much (in my opinion) in relation to a PvPer's "income". Claiming something is a "necessary evil" just because it is part of the existing system does not make the existing system correct

I hate doing dailies for cash too, but it's a necessary evil.

I'll be so glad when the last of the MMO 'Oh, you want to have some fun doing X? That must be balanced by UNFUN doing Y' mentality goes the way of the dodo and dinosaurs along with EQ mob spawn camping, corpse runs and trains to zone.

There is absolutely no logical reason why PvP shouldn't provide slightly larger monetary rewards than they do now.

'Necessary evil' is a silly concept. It's only 'necessary' because the devs haven't implemented something better yet.

Edited by Jherad

I can run through TFB wipe 8 times and still make 60k credits + mats

I can run 8 warzones to get that same amount without mats and I don't even have repair costs.

And warzone income isn't even constant at 55 I see anywhere from 3k to 7.5k credits for 15 minute match

Just one 5 minute BH daily gives 7k not counting money from mobs

Please BW either gives us more money from warzones or gives us a couple more PvP dailies

It's bad enough that everybody use PvP to grind PvE exp, now you wanna get paid for it. No way reduce the reward to 3K.

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize the by warzoning instead of doing side quests I was cheating. Let me go back and do those so you'll feel better.

Seriously, *** is PvE specific exp?

20k I feel is a whole lot, because there IS a limit on the number of dailies you can do, not in pvp though (unless you're FTP :p)

I guess with the introduction to Makeb the limit really is so high it may as well not be there, Idk. I know pre 2.0 I did all the missions on three chars and that would take a few hours.

I think 10k a game would be nice. There's so many dailies out there now, that the average player is unlikely to burn through all of them in one day.

Either that, or boost the PvP daily/weekly quests up by a more significant portion.

I think 10k a game would be nice. There's so many dailies out there now, that the average player is unlikely to burn through all of them in one day.

Either that, or boost the PvP daily/weekly quests up by a more significant portion.

I actually think your second suggesting is best. That way people won't cry about farming credits through PvP. You can only get a set amount per day (or week) of any real significance. However, that significance needs to be higher.

Completing a PvP daily should be worth as much as one of the other dailies. We know it usually takes as much (if no more) time

Unless they even all stats out during pvp (i'd love skill based pvp only!!!) then pvp should give a lot of money. People who pay money to play this game should not be forced to pve.

However, there is a reason they haven't raised the income provided by pvp. This reason is.....cartel packs. Bioware wants pvprs to buy and sell cartel packs for money. It works for me since 40 - 80 bucks a month is nothing as I am older but for younger people that only pvp I feel sorry for you.

Unless they even all stats out during pvp (i'd love skill based pvp only!!!) then pvp should give a lot of money. People who pay money to play this game should not be forced to pve.

However, there is a reason they haven't raised the income provided by pvp. This reason is.....cartel packs. Bioware wants pvprs to buy and sell cartel packs for money. It works for me since 40 - 80 bucks a month is nothing as I am older but for younger people that only pvp I feel sorry for you.

I'm not sure how cartel packs relate to warzones. There's really nothing in cartel packs that benefit PvP.

You could make that exact same argument for PvE. If thats the case, they should do away with PvE dailies