Create an enemy for Luke Skywalker...

Wolfninjajedi

Figured this would be a fun little thread, to stretch out the imagination muscle. So as we know, Luke is the most powerful Jedi ever....and so folks I ask for you to come up with an interesting enemy to add to his rogues gallery so far which have included in his prime or near his prime.

1. Sidious

2. Abeloth

If I have missed any then ok, but not really the point here...point is folks make an enemy that ONLY Luke would be able to give him a challenge. This is HIS rogues gallery, not anyone elses. DO NOT make a character that would be unbeatable, this isn't for that...this is to give Luke more enemies/challenges to overcome...so I shall start!

==============

Name: Jex Dorlane

Place of Birth: Courscant

Species: Human

Powers/Abilities: Jex is widely considered the smartest man in the galaxy, creating technology of all kinds and being able to figure out the inner workings of just about any piece of tech that comes across him. He is able to identify what is wrong with a piece of tech simply by a glance, even if there is no distinguishing features that make it seem so.

Feats of his power/abilities

At the age of 13 he built a working hyperdrive from spare parts. At the age of 18 he introduced the galaxy to a new metal, that is stronger than durasteel it soon replacing it within the next few years in the manufacturing of vehicles, armor and so forth.

By age 21 he made a disruptor rifle, that was able to melt the near indestructible mandalorian iron. By age 25 Jex built a personalized helmet, that protected his entire body from mental attacks, he can also read minds with it and send out mental energy blasts. By age 28 Jex designed an armor that protected him from physical attacks and had resistance to lightsaber strikes, it also increased his strength and reaction/speed time.

Feats of his armor

- It has withstood the blast power of an exploding star.

- Has withstood the shots fire from dual heavy turbolasers

- Has withstood the strike of a lightsaber both slashing and stabbing, the latter it just bouncing off.

- He has kept up with several modified and fast landspeeders and swoop bikes, also keeping up with a starship flying a sublight speeds.

- He has reacted to laser blasts from several starfighters and also was able to outrun explosions caused by a bomber, the payload being dropped literally right behind him.

- He has with the strength ripped off durasteel doors and crushed them, he has also lifted huge statues throwing them a good 30 feet.

Feats of his helmet

- Has withstood the power of 15 telepaths from across the galaxy from reading his mind.

- He has read the minds of an audience of an entire room full of people, some different species even with mental resistance.

- He has blasted through the hull of a ship, destroyed a small starfighter and even sent a man flying 30 feet with his blast before the blast disintegrated every part of the mans body.

============

Well there is my character, I kinda sorta based him off of Lex Luthor....I kinda felt like Luke could work with a regular yet super smart being who could build all kinds of crazy tech to battle him.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to use The Master (from my fan-fic series). Warning spoilers incoming.

Name: Unknown. Known as The Master

Birthplace: Koros Major

Species: Human

Powers and Abilities: (contains, at this time, unused abilities)

White Force Lightning

Alter Environment

Telekinetic Mastery

Force Speed

Spear of Midnight Black

Deadly Sight

Force Blast

Force Barrier

Morichro

Malacia

Telepathy

Sith Magic/Alchemy/Sorcery

Essence Transfer

Memory Walk

Force Phantom

Farsight

Mind Control

Tutaminis

Battle Meditation

Force Healing

Lightsaber skill:

Master of all seven lightsaber forms to their highest degrees. He has mastered all Jedi fighting styles, and has mastered their use with double-bladed weapons and exotic weaponry.

Feats with the Force: (currently known feats)

Unleashed bolts of Force lightning that instantly killed several people.

Massive manipulations of the environment. During the Battle of Thyferra, he manipulated a small rainstorm to turn into a ranging storm. He then channeled a lightning strike through his body to destroy a large factory.

During the Battle of Thyferra he stopped a barrage of blaster bolts and sent them back to their source. He could freeze several Jedi at once, as if stopping them in time.

His Force Speed was matched only by Luke Skywalker's.

After breaking out of his cell on The Prism, The Master demonstrated his mastery of the Spear of Midnight Black by creating a spear of pure Dark Side energy to impale a Jedi.

Used Deadly Sight to kill a Jedi Knight.

He could unleash blasts of pure Dark Side energy to annihilate his foes.

The Master summoned massive Force Barriers to protect his fleet from turbolaser fire.

He was able to use the Dark Side to create beasts or replicas of himself made of pure Dark Side energy. He could also morph existing creatures into deadly beasts enslaved to his will.

The Master could defy death to live on as a spirit. He currently resides in an armored shell that has seemingly made him immortal.

He projected a Force Phantom to confront Saba Sebatyne and Kyp Durron.

The Master's visions of the future guided his hidden cabal. He foresaw the rise of the Empire, the Vong invasion, the Killik Crisis, and Abeloth's return. He used his visions to manipulate events toward his desired outcome. His visions were so accurate that he planned his invasion around them, and everything has proceeded as he has foreseen.

After his servants disabled the Neural Disruptors on The Prism, The Master took control of nearly every sentient being on the super-prison, causing them to attack the Jedi and Droid defenders. His abilities for mind control were galaxy-spanning. Prior to his invasion beginning, The Master used the Force to influence nearly every Galactic Alliance citizen to make them support him.

The Master's abilities for Battle Meditation were profound. He could turn an entire fleet into nothing more than cowards. Nearly destroying their minds, and driving many to suicide.

The Master used Force Healing constantly for millennia, preserving his body's physical condition. The effects had consequences. He could never use the Force to the best of his ability, and prolonged battles or strenuous usage of the Force would damage his body.

Feats of Lightsaber skill:

Very easily defeated Jaden Korr in the battle above Thyferra. During the Battle of Bothwui, he was outwitted by Kyp Durron after a short duel. During the Battle of Koros Major, The Master was defeated by Luke Skywalker after his body gave out.

After transferring his essence to his armored shell, The Master gained a notable increase in ability. Without the limitations of his mortal form, The Master could defeat nearly anyone. He bested Jaina Solo and captured her, then he defeated Kyp Durron, Saba Sebatyne, and an Imperial Knight Grand Master simultaneously.

Yeah, he's pretty powerful. A confrontation with Luke Skywalker is imminent, so then we will see if The Master can be defeated. He was beaten by Luke once before.

OK, let's give this a whirl. Heck I may as well use a character from my FanFiction.

Behold the great and mighty Duuklaf! But in OPed comic book form!

Name: Duuklaf

Place of Birth: Byss (Outer Rim Territories)

Species: Abyssin

Bio: Once a lowly Sith slave, Duuklaf grew more and more powerful after years of toiling on Korriban, fueled by the energies of the dark side. Discovered by Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Traya, the Abyssin was taken to the Trayus Academy and forged into a lethal assassin and a deadly warrior, shortly before disappearing into its unfathomable depths. Surviving the destruction of the planet and sustained by the power of the dark side Duuklaf's natural regenerative abilities have been unimaginably magnified and after almost 4,000 years in hibernation he has reemerged to sow fear and wreak havoc upon the galaxy!

Powers/Abilities: Over four centuries the power of the dark side has warped and transformed the Abyssin into a unfathomably powerful monster, with super strength, speed and agility. Each appendage is tipped with razor sharp claws which along with his teeth are highly venomous, his skin is resistant even to lightsabers, his limbs can regenerate within an hour of being severed and his bones are as strong as Mandalorian iron.

His screams can generate deadly shockwaves of energy, he is capable of concealing his presence in the Force and as well siphoning the radiating energies of his opponent to fuel his own. He is also capable of a unrefined and brutish application of Force fear, projecting his own anger and rage on his opponents to drive them to flee. And in places of dark power his abilities are magnified. He is also naturally resistant to mind tricks.

==================================================

Feats of his power/abilities

- Using only his fists Duuklaf punched through Beskar armour and shattered bone.

- Using only his claws Duulkaf has shredded solid rock and durasteel blast doors.

- Instantly killed a squad of troopers and two Jedi Knights with a single scream.

- In a fit of rage, Duuklaf once slaughtered a dozen Jedi, seven of which were Jedi Masters, within a matter of minutes and without suffering a single injury.

- Was capable of dodging all forms of blaster fire, even that from at IG-86 assassin droid.

- Has killed storm beasts, Terentateks, Rancor and once killed a Sarlaac by leaping into its maw and tearing it apart from the inside out.

- On all fours could move to speeds up of up to 110 km/h

- Survived direct impact from turbolaser fire that sheared off his entire arm and punched a hole through his side.

- Survived complete engulfment by a flamethrower without suffering any injury.

- Survived a lightsaber stab to the chest with minimal effort.

==================================================

Who will stop these creatures vicious rampage? Only Luke Skywalker himself stands a chance!

You know, now I wanna use Jex in a story since you two seemed to do so. <.< :p But anyway...how about some non-force sensitive enemies folks? Anyone got any ideas? Don't fret, just cause Luke is the most powerful Jedi ever doesn't mean normal beings can't prove to challenge him...they just need to work on their strengths is all. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

You know, now I wanna use Jex in a story since you two seemed to do so. <.< :p But anyway...how about some non-force sensitive enemies folks? Anyone got any ideas? Don't fret, just cause Luke is the most powerful Jedi ever doesn't mean normal beings can't prove to challenge him...they just need to work on their strengths is all.

Ooh. I just got an idea for one. Give me some time for the idea to coalesce.

Duuklaf coming back in the next one?

Hmm? That next one you promised me like a month ago?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM? :p

Yeah. In all honesty I've having a bit of a blip in writing, in fact I'd had to go and rewrite an entire chapter. Its also proving to be much much longer than I expected, most likely on twice as long.

So yeah, by original ETA is kinda void now. I promise to have it finished by this year. In the meantime get excited like a little fangirl. :p FanFic merchandise is on its way, everyone gets a Duuklaf squishy toy!

Yeah. In all honesty I've having a bit of a blip in writing, in fact I'd had to go and rewrite an entire chapter. Its also proving to be much much longer than I expected, most likely on twice as long.

So yeah, by original ETA is kinda void now. I promise to have it finished by this year. In the meantime get excited like a little fangirl. :p FanFic merchandise is on its way, everyone gets a Duuklaf squishy toy!

This year? o.0

Teaser chapter? or Write small chapters weekly? :D

Tbh a Duuklaf squishy toy would totally make it Ok... It would be awesome.

This year? o.0

Teaser chapter? or Write small chapters weekly? :D

Tbh a Duuklaf squishy toy would totally make it Ok... It would be awesome.

I would post chapters now, but I find all to often I go back and rewrite parts to fit new developments in my FanFic 'canon'. I might post a teaser chapter, but only when its near completion.

I would post chapters now, but I find all to often I go back and rewrite parts to fit new developments in my FanFic 'canon'. I might post a teaser chapter, but only when its near completion.

This is inspiring me to get my act together and post a Post-Kotor 2 (Or even a life of Visas under Nihilus) fanfic...