we should all buy 6 month sub of swtor to show love for patch 1.2

iloveicarly

I'm not putting that kind of faith in Bioware after the games initial launch. I am sure 1.12 will be a fantastic upgrade from what we have, but; the dream world of how amazing this game will be was destroyed on launch through a series of issues. Bugs, end game, yadda yadda you've heard this all before. It's not that I hate the game. It's not that I won't still be subscribed a month from now. It's simply I have little faith that the patch will create 6 months worth of amazing content.

I'm not putting that kind of faith in Bioware after the games initial launch. I am sure 1.12 will be a fantastic upgrade from what we have, but; the dream world of how amazing this game will be was destroyed on launch through a series of issues. Bugs, end game, yadda yadda you've heard this all before. It's not that I hate the game. It's not that I won't still be subscribed a month from now. It's simply I have little faith that the patch will create 6 months worth of amazing content.

oh well we will all roll awesome alts and pvp and do fun pve wish you were there

WE should all,buy 6 month of swtor so BW knows our support.this will help balance and help them do everything with this MONEY!!!!! lets do it and if you don't please post why :(

Because I never, ever buy subs for that long a period. Has nothing to do with liking/not-liking a game. I just don't wish to be tied in. I often take breaks of weeks or months, especially in the summer and whilst I'm all for BW carrying on and making the game even more fun, I'm not going to pay for large chunks of time I am not using.

And...summer is coming!

Because I never, ever buy subs for that long a period. Has nothing to do with liking/not-liking a game. I just don't wish to be tied in. I often take breaks of weeks or months, especially in the summer and whilst I'm all for BW carrying on and making the game even more fun, I'm not going to pay for large chunks of time I am not using.

And...summer is coming!

WHAT???then buy 6 month if you dont play oh well you helped BW make a great game!!!!!!!!!

I resubbed for another 2 months, but then again i always buy game time cards and i can only find those in 60 day increments.

and while i know icarly said to stop talking about her/his/it's/whatever's name, i don't care for icarly.. sam was awesome and so was Carly's brother .. but did not care for icarly :p

mock me all you want but when you have 2 nieces that love the show and it is always on tv you start noticing it. all in all their are far worse things on tv.. for instance everything ever made by tom and eric.

WE should all,buy 6 month of swtor so BW knows our support.this will help balance and help them do everything with this MONEY!!!!! lets do it and if you don't please post why :(

it sound to me that you work for bioware as a dev, and no I'm not going to pay more money to this crappy thing they call for a mmo

WE should all,buy 6 month of swtor so BW knows our support.this will help balance and help them do everything with this MONEY!!!!! lets do it :(

Yes my lord, as you wish. Wait... got an even better idea, I will withdraw all my savings, put the cash in a box and send it to BW.

derp.

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

LOLOLOL at first post. No when my first 3 months runs out im done. I consider this game a failure. There is nothing that makes me want to play. I played freakin Runescape for 3 years and this is WORSE.

And this is from a person that LOVES star wars and desperately wanted the game to succeed.

Im just not having fun, I dont know what else to say. Lvling is a chore, its the same stories for every single class on the same faction except for the class story line.

I have no intrest in pvp which the game seems to be inexplicably centered upon.

I can lvl one toon one time to 50 and then there is nothing left for me. Crafting system is lame. I watched all the stories on youtube so.

No point in spending money.

This is just my PERSONAL OPINION. But I consider the game a total fubar failure from a gameplay standpoint, as I have had no major bugs or problems other than extreme boredom.

Again, just one guys opinion...

Hello everyone!

We're glad to see that a lot of players want to discuss Game Update 1.2 but are asking that conversation in the General Discussion forum be kept to this thread. Should you wish to discuss a specific topic in detail please use the Public Test Server forum or the appropriate sub-forum elsewhere.

Thanks for understanding. We look forward to seeing you on the test server!