HK-51 Help Please.

cmn_ky

Ok, I have successfully run all missions for HK parts minus the foundry. I saw a message on fleet LFG for the foundry so I figured I would check to ensure I needed that. When I looked, my mission had reset to [Heroic 2+] Directive: Activate Assassination Protocols (Travel to the Theoretika).

So

A: WTH is UP?

B: Who can I put a hurt lock on to get my stuff back? All components are gone from my mission inventory and I definitely didn't receive a refund of the 125K I paid on Tat for the part.

PLEASE HELP. Who can I get that will ACTUALLY help? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Promise it won't happen AGAIN? How do I get WE get OUR time and Credits back? Everyone paid 125K for the part, and paid a repair bill if they got into a fight in the Outlaw Den. Everyone spent a few hours (or so) traveling around Drumond Kaas looking for the part.

What about US; their customers? Are we just out of luck and then next time we decide we want HK we're just supposed to grind it out in less than a week to ensure "it doesn't happen again"?

What are they saying about this and possible reimbursement for at least the in game $ we spent?

Promise it won't happen AGAIN? How do I get WE get OUR time and Credits back? Everyone paid 125K for the part, and paid a repair bill if they got into a fight in the Outlaw Den. Everyone spent a few hours (or so) traveling around Drumond Kaas looking for the part.

What about US; their customers? Are we just out of luck and then next time we decide we want HK we're just supposed to grind it out in less than a week to ensure "it doesn't happen again"?

What are they saying about this and possible reimbursement for at least the in game $ we spent?

Basically that was the devs response, they are sorry and will try to make sure it doesn't happen again. You can try to submit a ticket or contact customer services and maybe they can help you individually. But there looks like they isn't going to be a fix/patch for it. It's very unprofessional I agree but if I were you I'd just get started on it again, by the time you wait for customer services you might be finished already.

How are you drawing repair bills from fights in the Outlaws Den?

They do seem to be fixing it for a lot of people and I think they're having to do it manually because I was in the same boat. Was on the last part and lost everything.

Wrote my ticket under "Mission" just like some others in the forums had and pretty much gave it up for lost completely but after a couple of days I logged into my main to see that they had responded with an apology and my character had been jumped to the last heroic so, not only did I get my parts back but they even tossed in the last one I think for my time and trouble.

So, yeah, it looks like they have to straightened this mess out individually which, unfortunately, may take a while but it does seem like they really are actually trying to fix it for everyone that they can.