Returning Veteran

Mintas

Hey Everyone,

I am a returning veteran (started in beta), and after a 2-2.5 year break and looking for a new guild on the Republic side. I am looking to be competitive in conquest, low drama, and some occasional GSF on the side. I have completed all story quests on both sides, but still currently do not have a level 70.

I am willing to help out when needed, but have odd hours of play (Tues-Sat 12A-4A EST, Sun-Mon all day depending on RL). I am currently playing on an alt to get back into the swing of things either respond here on my main Mintas (in-game).

Thanks,

M

I am a returning veteran (started in beta), and after a 2-2.5 year break and looking for a new guild on the Republic side.

. I am currently playing on an alt to get back into the swing of things either respond here on my main Mintas (in-game).

hi there, fellow 'Founder' ,

If you're still needing a guild, feel free to check us out here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck to you either way and WELCOME BACK to SWTOR! (much has changed, mostly for the better...mostly :D )