unlocking your ship for your stronghold

balemin

First you cant have a ship on Dromund Kaas or Coruscant. For Tat and Nar you need 5 universal MK-3's and 5 Dark Projects per ship unlock. The vendor is located in the strongholds area of the Fleet in the far lower rifht corner facing away from the Stronghold vendors.

you need to craft or buy a dark project mk-1. they cost 6 alien data cubes, 6 biometric crystal alloy, war supplies: invasion force x1, rakata energy node x3, and self-perpetuating power cell x3.lol

So, to get these very expensive additional rooms for places that won't get used very often, you have to spend a Very large amount of Credits, then go hunting for all the above listed items (some of which you can craft/get from crew missions, others you will have to buy someplace - GTN or Cartel comes to mind) to make 1 very time-consuming expensive item, THEN, do it two more times to repeat said very expensive and time consuming process...

All for a bunch of pixels on a screen that represents something that really doesn't exist...and that no on in game will ever probably see, besides you.

Beginning to think that Bioware is only in this for the money....Our Money...whether it is Real or game creds...

But Hey...What do I know.

So, to get these very expensive additional rooms for places that won't get used very often, you have to spend a Very large amount of Credits, then go hunting for all the above listed items (some of which you can craft/get from crew missions, others you will have to buy someplace - GTN or Cartel comes to mind) to make 1 very time-consuming expensive item, THEN, do it two more times to repeat said very expensive and time consuming process...

I'm disappointed in having to use rare materials just to craft a light pole. Or park a ship that my character already owns outside the house. 250K for a single stairway?

The crafting costs for furniture should not be that of an uber powered set of armor.

I love having the place, it is all well done and looks completely awesome, but spending millions on a set of nice couches and a couple light fixtures isn't incredibly immersive.

I can find a super cool, inexpensive, interactive technological marvel to speeder my finely tooned backside all over any planet i want, but the darn settee is going to break me?

I cannot bring myself to use beryllium for common house props.

Edited by Koozebane

On top of all of that, the stupid ship is 66% smaller than it's supposed to be. Complete. Total. Ripoff. Most of the ships are between 33-66% scaled down.

Another "performance" thing. Give me a break I'm so sick and tired of this stupid excuse. :mad:

total utter waste of CC seriously

what ever class ship you own should automatically be unlocked there

its a useless no functioning area as it is so why not hook your player base up after they spent the cc on tat stronghold

and dropped funds on hanger

Edited by KerryK

All for a bunch of pixels on a screen that represents something that really doesn't exist...and that no on in game will ever probably see, besides you.

Beginning to think that Bioware is only in this for the money....Our Money...whether it is Real or game creds...

But Hey...What do I know.

If you want to get down to it, nothing you do in this game will ever matter, so why bother?

Not only every Class Ship should be unlocked for the stronghold, but every Class Ship LEGACY unlock (GTN, Mail, Vendor/Rep droid, Guild Bank, Cargo Bay....)should be accessible too. Use the Guild Bank system & allow deposits of credits for Legacy Storage!! Edited by DoctorBeckett

you need to craft or buy a dark project mk-1. they cost 6 alien data cubes, 6 biometric crystal alloy, war supplies: invasion force x1, rakata energy node x3, and self-perpetuating power cell x3.lol

There will be those who are really into doing this, but it strikes me as excessive. Personally, I can't see doing all this.

It is what has put me off getting Tatooine. Tatooine looks great, and it has the docking bay and I think another landing pad outside. Without a ship it seems unfinished to me.

So, not sure what I'll do as I really love the Tatooine stronghold, but this makes it an unlikely thing for me.

IF the ships were only 1 Dark project they would be work. The ships, are 5 (FIVE) Dark Projects and 5 Universals MK-3 at the vender.

This is a ridiculous amount for a decoration and needs to be changed much like the original cost of the legacy cargo bays to the reasonable price they are now.

I believe it goes on the centerpiece hook on the balconys of Coruscant or Dromund Kas, you need the balcony unlocked first then you can place the ship.

It does not.. I just spent 2 days crafting 5 Dark Project MK-1's & 5 Universal Prefab MK-3's. Bought X-70B Phantom Gave it to my Guild so we could have it parked outside on the "LANDING PAD" & it isnt allowed. it wants to be put on a "Vehicle Hook" & not a "Centerpiece Hook" & you cannot modify the layout to make it work. Needless to say I am very Livid. :mad: I dont care about the "cost" as i think the ship is totally worth it. I am upset as to why I cannot have a ship put on my Landing pad!

Newsflash....the whole game is a bunch of pixels on a screen that represents something that doesn't really exist. So that argument is pointless if you're trying to single out only certain aspects of the game. By your logic, none of us should be playing the game.

It does not.. I just spent 2 days crafting 5 Dark Project MK-1's & 5 Universal Prefab MK-3's. Bought X-70B Phantom Gave it to my Guild so we could have it parked outside on the "LANDING PAD" & it isnt allowed. it wants to be put on a "Vehicle Hook" & not a "Centerpiece Hook" & you cannot modify the layout to make it work. Needless to say I am very Livid. :mad: I dont care about the "cost" as i think the ship is totally worth it. I am upset as to why I cannot have a ship put on my Landing pad!

Just did the exact same thing. So sad :(

Read above, the 'landing pads' on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas aren't big enough for the larger ships, only the large pads on Tattooine and Nar Shadaa are. You can put The smaller fighter decorations out there, however. (Although I'm a bit irritated that they're on that 'display' podium....thing, instead of in a 'landed' configuration.

I agree with everyone here that the ships cost too much, they should of made this a legacy thing. If you completed chapter 3 with a class you unlock that class starship to place on your stronghold. Not these way over the top expensive dark projects.

I agree with everyone here that the ships cost too much, they should of made this a legacy thing. If you completed chapter 3 with a class you unlock that class starship to place on your stronghold. Not these way over the top expensive dark projects.

Why, it's almost as if we have to craft another ship just for parking privileges.

IMHO the landing pad at home should be just like any other hanger bay in any other place in the game. The ship is there. Because I'm there. Because I use the ship to go places.

No "hook" necessary.